DLSS support for Squadrons, especially for VR

by tomypit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLSS support for Squadrons, especially for VR

★★★★ Novice

It would be great if also Star Wars squadrons could receive DLSS support for better performance in VR. With my reverb G2 and a RTX 360ti the game is playable in VR and big fun, but here and there frame can drop, so DLSS could definitely help, currently I use the downscaling option (80%) to achieve better frame rates.
As a side note: the game is a blast in VR and deserves to be continued, one way or another. This is the way!

Message 1 of 3 (7,343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLSS support for Squadrons, especially for VR

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @tomypit Sorry for the late response. Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (7,121 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Please do it ! 

May The Force Be With You, Always... 

Message 2 of 3 (7,251 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @tomypit Sorry for the late response. Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3 (7,122 Views)