Cannot move forward from "the overgrown pass" in Kashyyk

by OwensClan

Original Post

Cannot move forward from "the overgrown pass" in Kashyyk

★★★ Newbie

When you return to Kashyyk for the second time the objective is to "find Tarfful and Mari in the Shadowlands via the overgrown pass". To get to them there is some sort of elevator/carrier that takes you across this jungle, obstacle course which I presume is the "overgrown pass" - this is the way you go the first time you visit Kashyyk. However, I didn't take the elevator/carrier and went by the "overgrown pass" thinking this was the right way to go and on my way I stopped to meditate at one of those checkpoint/campfire spots so my respawn point is now set to this location at the far end of the "overgrown pass". I then realised I'd gone the wrong way but when I tried to get back to where the elevator/carrier was (or was meant to be because it had been at the other end of its circuit) I couldn't make it. Firstly because Cal can't jump high enough to get to the big door I came through and secondly in the hidden passage that takes you to the room where you fight the big spider and where there is one of those lightsaber work benches, there is a red force field blocking my way back to where I need to go. I've been playing this with my little brother and we have tried absolutely everything to get by this. There are no levers or anything to open or overcharge this red door and there I can't see any other way to get back to the Mantis or restart the mission. I feel like Obi-Wan waiting for that red force field in the Phantom Menace to open but Qui-Gon is long dead in this scenario.

If I could get some help with this it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (1,355 Views)

Re: Cannot move forward from "the overgrown pass" in Kashyyk

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 2 of 3 (993 Views)

Re: Cannot move forward from "the overgrown pass" in Kashyyk

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (873 Views)