Base Command (SWBF companion) broken

by tefull

Original Post

Re: Battlefront companion app is broken

★ Pro

Yup, the same thing happened to me too on Android, I think they need to update it but I doubt it since it is an old app from 2015.

Message 21 of 233 (1,985 Views)

Re: Battlefront companion app is broken

★★★ Novice

I tried this app on my phone with android 10,aspect ratio 19.5:9(thought maybe there's something with aspect ratio) and 2340х1080 display resolution also on my old phone with android 6,aspect ratio 16:9 and 1920x1080 display resolution also on tablet with android 5, display resolution 1280x720 and 16:10 display ratio I even used android emulator where tried a lot of different presets but anyway it didn't work 

Message 22 of 233 (1,950 Views)

Re: Base Command (SWBF companion) broken

★ Apprentice

Still not working...and the desktop version is also dead as of today. I still play this daily, you folks should fix it as I'm sure many others enjoy playing it still too.

Message 23 of 233 (1,891 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also play daily in my browser.  It's what I do with my morning coffee.  Logged in this morning and the browser forwards you to a black Battlefront screen with a link to "download battlefront" however it just takes you back to the normal Base Command landing page with the "Log in to play base command" screen. 

I chatted EA Help on Twitter, but didn't even get a response of any kind. 

Message 24 of 233 (2,015 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think all they care about now is another Battlefield game that will barely have servers full just a few months after release, compared to Battlefield 2 that lasted over 5 years and still had full max capacity servers and players at the end. BF3 was the last one I bought as a result...and heavily discounted.

Message 25 of 233 (2,004 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Player_6vmh4wht wrote:

I also play daily in my browser.  It's what I do with my morning coffee.  Logged in this morning and the browser forwards you to a black Battlefront screen with a link to "download battlefront" however it just takes you back to the normal Base Command landing page with the "Log in to play base command" screen. 

I chatted EA Help on Twitter, but didn't even get a response of any kind. 

Yeah, same here. Since yesterday, I keep getting bounced back to the Star Wars: Battlefront web page when I try to login. I hope EA didn't take Base Command down. I really enjoy it, and play it daily.

Message 26 of 233 (1,993 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try DM-ing EA Help on Twitter and also contacting support.  Maybe if they get enough messages it will get fixed.

Message 27 of 233 (1,984 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Every morning I get my coffee, and my breakfast, and I click the Base Command shortcut....still down as of this morning.  C'mon EA!

Message 28 of 233 (1,965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same also  speaking of android app I tried this app on my phone with android 10,aspect ratio 19.5:9(thought maybe there's something with aspect ratio) and 2340х1080 display resolution also on my old phone with android 6,aspect ratio 16:9 and 1920x1080 display resolution also on tablet with android 5, display resolution 1280x720 and 16:10 display ratio I even used android emulator where tried a lot of different presets but anyway it didn't work 

Message 29 of 233 (1,960 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, the Android version hasn't worked for me in months.  The display is all screwed up.  I think it was an android update that killed it. 

Message 30 of 233 (1,933 Views)