by windofzeroflame

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Albino Wyyyschokk fight not triggering

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Albino Wyyyschokk fight not triggering
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, but it triggered a few times and I lost, but then I went back and it won't work.
What happens when the bug occurs? I go into the area where I should be fighting the enemy, but the fight doesn't trigger and nothing happens.
What do you expect to see? The spider fight triggering

I went back to try and beat the albino Wyyyschokk, but the fight didn't trigger.

Message 1 of 152 (34,501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Albino Wyyyschokk fight not triggering

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team

Marking as Accepted Solution for visibility purposes

yup, we've identified the problem and are working on a retro-active solution to respawn the missing spider for y'all. no ETA yet, but hopefully soon

Update: we ran into an unrelated issue that has been delaying the patch, but it is coming

View in thread

Message 68 of 152 (30,111 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Same here on PC. The fight triggered once and then nothing. Not even if you leave the planet and come back.

Message 2 of 152 (34,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here on PC. I fought him about 3-4 times, leveled up and after that he didn't appear again. 

Message 3 of 152 (34,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on PS4, fight only started a couple of times then nothing,

Message 4 of 152 (34,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, spawned the first time but nothing after that

Message 5 of 152 (34,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@admiralackjay any solution yet?
Message 6 of 152 (33,748 Views)

Albino Wyyyschokk Missing

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug The Legendary Beast Albino Wyyyschokk is missing from the game, unable to complete the Legendary Beast trophy as a result. Albino Wyyyschokk data is in my log, but never killed him.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was exploring the area during the first visit to the planet, I ran into the boss and he jumped on me, I escaped and ran away. Returned late in the game and Albino Wyyyschokk doesn't spawn.
What happens when the bug occurs? Albino Wyyyschokk doesn't spawn
What do you expect to see? A fix or the ability to reset the legendary boss fights, even if no XP is awarded.

As stated above, when I first arrived on the Kashyyyk and ran into the Albino Wyyyschokk, his attack animation of when he pounces on you happened and I escaped, not wanting to fight a gaint spider at the time. I got to the point in the game where I am at the last mission or two. I return to his location and he isn't there. I looked into BD-01's log and have the Tactical Guide on him, despite never fighting him. I guess he might have ran into the water and drowned chasing me or something.

As a result I am unable to obtain the "Legendary Beasts" trophy and the Platinum trophy as a result, I have fought the other three and killed them, but Albino Wyyyschokk is MIA. I checked the locations of all the beasts again to see if one happened to respawn to a bug or glitch or something but no such luck.

Id love to be able to obtain the trophy as its more or less the last one I need.

Message 7 of 152 (33,650 Views)

Re: Albino Wyyyschokk Missing

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well. He killed me in first fight and when I got back to him, he was gone. Here's in my scan library but I hope this doesn't affect my trophy.

Message 8 of 152 (33,627 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can confirm this glitch happened to me also & can't get the last trophy Legendary Beasts , this is really irritating 

Message 9 of 152 (33,071 Views)

Re: Albino Wyyyschokk Missing

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same glitch & it hold me back of getting my Platinum

Message 10 of 152 (33,596 Views)