we need rewards for losing

by 2swag4this

Original Post

we need rewards for losing

★★★★★ Apprentice

everytime when I face an opponent who has pay2win cards,concede.WHY?Theres no freaking reward for losing!We need at least 1 ticket per each loss.

Message 1 of 10 (684 Views)

Re: we need rewards for losing

★ Apprentice

a reward for losing is a terrible way to word it, sounds like an entitled participation trophy kid

a better way to have said it would be compensation for time spent

Message 2 of 10 (661 Views)

★ Guide

Oh wait, you could just concede every game and farm consolations

Message 3 of 10 (655 Views)

★★ Guide

rewards for participation are alright but note that this would imply that tickets shouldnt be eligible for Bot/Casual games as there is not real loss in any other way.

It would also Imply that you can WASTE your bonus on a 1-Ticket loss. YES 15 TICKS FOR A LOSS INSTEAD OF 150! AMAZING! 

And it had to be like this. everything else would end in a concede fest. which is *

Message 4 of 10 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think boosts should be limited to wins only.Anyways,losing and conceding is different.

losing is when your hp drops to 0.But conceding doesnt award anything.This would encourage less rage quits for the game and give a reason on why you should not  exit the game immediately.

Message 5 of 10 (643 Views)

★ Guide

Good point.

Message 6 of 10 (638 Views)

★★ Guide

yes it is a good point. Still.. I could just sit there and skip turns till im dead.....shouldnt take to long if i really do nothing. its just....hard to differenciate. I mean how do you judge if someone was inactive? disconnected? maybe had a horrible hand and couldnt do anything before turn 6? you cannot really clear out abusing if you dont analyze and collect excessive amount of data. Also:
if you where to skip turns in certain boss battles you would be dead by turn 3 or 4. take immorticia boss battle where she starts with 3 ghosts. I dont think thats really feasible.

Message 7 of 10 (632 Views)

★ Guide

The whole point is getting some merit for effort. And if you sit through the game, it does count as effort...

though it is a waste of time...

still effort.

Message 8 of 10 (627 Views)

★★ Guide

Idk. I just think its no good. I guess the points have been made. Its pointless to go any further :/

I suppose the reasonable thing I would ask for are refreshes/refills on quests after a certain amount of games played (whether its a loss or a win) in ranked. Make the Number like 5.

I think that would be nice.

Message 9 of 10 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

well its pretty hard to die before round 5,which would already take around 4 mins,due to superblocking.

Also,I think I would make the system only available through online multiplayer,which restricts people from singleplayer farming.

Each match would take around 10 mins,making winning a bigger deal than straight up conceding.

so I will now compare the ways of getting 15 tickets.

You have to lose around 15 times where you cant concede to win,making it around 1hr for 15 tickets.

However,if you win,you manage to take 15 tickets,which SAVES the effort of purposely losing.

Plus,the boost effects wins only,which encourages you to play to win tickets.

This one ticket participation is supposed to be meant for good sport and play to the very end and take the final hit.

This will also encourage people to play to the very end.

Message 10 of 10 (623 Views)