Re: Some suggestions from Chinese players

by DoxiunNikki

Original Post

Some suggestions from Chinese players

★ Guide

Hello designer, I'm a player from China. I like this game very much, but my English is not very good. Even so, I'd like to give you some suggestions.I think it's easy to get boring now - after finishing every day's challenges - because it's a new game. So I hope to introduce a play method that can brush fragments, which can kill the boring time every day, brush some small souvenirs or interesting gadgets, or skill fragments like gw2, which can be converted into finished products in a certain amount,These souvenirs will not affect the balance of the game, but also show that I spent a lot of time in the game - as well as my luck. Of course, this is not like the daily challenge that everyone can do now. It's better to add some restrictions to enter these levels. This will make these small souvenirs have special significance, and also can kill my spare time.Maybe this can be a reward program for endless battles like gw2?

Another suggestion is that you can upgrade your full-scale plants or zombie heroes. After upgrading, there are some special passive skills and some cool costumes. I think this can make the game more fun。

Finally, what I hope most is to promote this game in China, because there are so few people in China who know about this game. I want more Chinese to play with you

I really hope that the designer can see this article, or someone will tell it to the designer, maybe this article is a little difficult to read (because my English is too bad), but I think I have written out what I want to express. I also hope you can discuss this article below

Thank you for taking the time to read this article

Message 1 of 3 (271 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoxiunNikki Your English is very good & some interesting ideas! Nice to know that we have some Chinese players in the community! 😊
Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

★ Guide

@ToastedSarnie wrote:
@DoxiunNikkiYour English is very good & some interesting ideas! Nice to know that we have some Chinese players in the community! 😊

Thank you. If BFN had more ways to play, I would like to spend a lot of time here. It's boring to play now

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)