Missing in November Balance Patch

by DarkLanX

Original Post

Missing in November Balance Patch

★ Guide

I got a lot on my schedule but really hope this game improve more in the future, so I would like to invite everyone to comment about what should be fixed but aren't included in the balance patch.

Please read other people's replies before replying yours so there are no duplicates and the devs can go through the comments more efficiently.

Message 1 of 7 (622 Views)

Re: Missing in November Balance Patch

★ Guide

I'll start with some examples.

1. Corn buff.
  2. Scientist being too aggressive then she should. (I know people are arguing about this, but I think we do require some slight modifications.)

Gotta head back to work, I'll let you guys work on the rest.

Message 2 of 7 (615 Views)

★ Guide

1. Fix Aiming/horrible feeling when shooting your primary

2. Fix input lag

3. Fix clunky controls/shaky camera

3. Fix ability lag issues (Snapdragon and Soldier were a good start!)

4. Reward primary weapon gunplay, not just ability spamming

5. Nerf Space Station

Message 3 of 7 (540 Views)

Gravity apparently. Running and jumping in Giddy Park while playing Corn on PS4 sent me into the stratosphere multiple times. Very glitchy as well, corn warping out of map and being abused while in mid fight. I warped from the Ferris Wheel to on top of the arch on the bushes at the plant gate. No idea how or why.. 

Message 4 of 7 (530 Views)

Add Rose in the Funderdome to the glitchy super jump madness. 

Message 5 of 7 (500 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GraveledStoopid Lots of people are posting videos of the super jump glitch on reddit. I haven’t experienced it myself. It looks kind of amusing but I imagine it gets old pretty fast.
Message 6 of 7 (489 Views)

★★★ Guide

Re: moon jump glitch. Today on Reddit Shaun laker said:

"We have a fix in the works. There's a chance it's fixed with tomorrows downtime... but can't promise that yet. We'll provide an update tomorrow."

Message 7 of 7 (404 Views)