Loyalty Rewards?

by ippig

Original Post

Loyalty Rewards?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Any news about loyalty rewards? PopCap didn't officially announce anything so far as I know but I am quite sure that there will be something for max rank players from GW2.

Message 1 of 12 (854 Views)

Re: Loyalty Rewards?

★★★★ Guide

If they are truly breaking from the GW theme like they said they are, I wouldn't think there would be anything for what you did in GW2...

Message 2 of 12 (823 Views)

★★★ Expert

We have to wait and see then I guess.

Message 3 of 12 (775 Views)

Betreff: Loyalty Rewards?

★★★★ Guide

there is a very nice hat for the Chomper... that‘s the reward.

Message 4 of 12 (740 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

When I checked this morning I got a Unicorn Chomper hat for the Chomper from Rux. I believe that's the loyalty reward.

Message 5 of 12 (725 Views)

★★★ Expert

Well a little bit disappointing for all the hard work I put into GW2 to reach maxrank. I was expecting at least a whole new outfit to be honest. But it's better than nothing and I had fun playing GW2 anyway.

Message 6 of 12 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ippig And what's about items in inventory? ;-)
Message 7 of 12 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Fiky39I'll be thankful for every little item that tells me that I am something special due to I max ranked the previous title :D

Message 8 of 12 (660 Views)

★★★ Expert

It turned out that the Chomper hat is not any loyalty reward for playing GW2 but playing the Founders Edition.

So we have to wait if there is still coming something for GW2 veteran players. 

Message 9 of 12 (586 Views)

★★★ Guide

They said on the live stream that they are not giving anything because of the game being so different And this time they done the founders thing and rewarded you for that. 

Message 10 of 12 (574 Views)