Lower rate of Self Revives and Team Revives

by Screion

Original Post

Lower rate of Self Revives and Team Revives

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The only cards i can't see anymore in the shop are the two Revive types. I already have thousands of them and barely use any. Meanwhile the turrets i need to play Ops and TT  have a even lower chance to pile up simply because of the constant drops of Revives.

And to top it off i bough the recent Christmas DLC for 9,99 to simply get  me the last missing Imp piece along the 200k coins. To my surprise the other character pack gave me 2 Self Revives...

Out of all of the interesting stuff that could replace the pieces...

People are already ignoring the spawns simply because they value their coins to buy character packs and customizations higher than any temporary AI minion. Which means i spawn more to keep the defense/offense going. But with less of the "useless" Revive cards we all would have more things to spawn.

Not that a Boss Hunt requires 4 players to all have 1000+ team retries each, when only 1 can be used anyways.

So i want a lower chance of these Revives to show up in my store.

Message 1 of 4 (661 Views)

Re: Lower rate of Self Revives and Team Revives

Hero (Retired)
I have the opposite situation; I rarely receive either Self or Team revives but get loaded down with Bots, Pots, Weeds and Browncoats and since my young son often plays Ops on my account my Self Revives are almost always empty on the occasion that I really want one, like Boss Hunt.
Message 2 of 4 (615 Views)

You're just lucky (or unlucky, as you feel).  Plenty of people have trouble getting enough self revives from the packs.

Message 3 of 4 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

There should be an OPs pack or at least restrict them to 15k packs and below, because getting revives in 35k packs is annoying and costly for a pack that only gives you seven items.  Trying to stock up on higher tier consumables that are not available in the minion pack is hard enough without getting revives and retries.

Message 4 of 4 (577 Views)