[Idea] Money Bin

by ippig

Original Post

[Idea] Money Bin

★★★ Expert

I hate to see my useless amount of coins. I can't neither spend it at the XP Trainer due to max rank nor at the Reward-O-Tron because it's empty.

I already have 12 million coins stocked up so I'd like to dive into my money like Scrooge McDuck. So please PopCap, build me a money bin like the one in Duckburg.

Message 1 of 15 (675 Views)

Re: [Idea] Money Bin

★ Guide
@ippig Sounds like you need to get a life, dude.
Message 2 of 15 (654 Views)

★★★ Expert
@themightylayman Don't worry about my life. I have a great one. So you are not a friend of my idea? Too bad. It would be fun to have such a treasure room ingame.
Message 3 of 15 (646 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ippig Since the first episode of Ducktales I saw as a child, I’ve always wanted to do that.  Now counting it while swimming in it is the real trick.

Message 4 of 15 (633 Views)

★★ Pro

Acutally a really good idea! But people are going to make fun of EA and Popcap for it.

Message 5 of 15 (629 Views)

★★★ Expert
@dwooten77 Same for me until I watched this one episode of Family Guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viDL2W0HcJw
@shurikeninja: Making fun of EA and PopCap? No, it's more disappointment. Apart from that I like the idea of having some kind of personal treasure room which could be designed to show all the cosmetics you've already got and to mirror the amount of gold you've earned so far. Something like the sticker book from the previous titles but designed as a room or vault.
Message 6 of 15 (603 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ippig I mean they honestly could. They removed so much since gw2. There is plenty of space in giddy park for them to add some stuff.
Message 7 of 15 (571 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yea coins always become useless after you maxed rank and customisations. I'd like to see the option to convert coins into Marshmellows, Tacos and Sheriff badges.

Message 8 of 15 (565 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Using the hidden puzzle area in Giddy Park would be nice... even nicer, if we could make some type of code/activation sequence with emotes to keep the door secure.

Message 9 of 15 (549 Views)

★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage That might be the chance to raid other players treasure vaults. :D
Message 10 of 15 (499 Views)