Re: Gameplay after patch

by Kormi141

Original Post

Gameplay after patch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

After patch I noticed less lag in pvp, yet its still there but not so significant like it was pre patch, better hit registration and no more laging abilities(outta fight, arcane enigma played animation, went on cooldown and nothing happened). And boy I am having

Fun finally, after patch.

citron isnt walking shield only guy, rose have some use and she can have some agressive play, snap dragon feeling good too. Also seeing less stupid brainz spamming flying fists. And that sprint rebalance is really good,. (slap in face for those sprint jumping *) Theres still balancing issues (imp outside mech is underpowered, corn needs some love too, scientist needss range capability nerf) but we are on a good way with pvp. Thumbs up

Message 1 of 5 (463 Views)

@Kormi141 Jumping while running will sometimes warp you or have you jump off map. (Too high)

I can get it to happen on PS4 in Giddy Park and in the Funderdome as well. Other than that, the game is starting to feel a little more like a game. Still need to fix the direct hits recorded as misses..
Message 2 of 5 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GraveledStoopid high jump with sprint happened to me few times. Yeah, game still needs fixes, like aiming etc. But after patch I noticed significantly less direct hit misses, because we have lesser lag. High rate of fire characters feel more powerful when there is no lag, so your shots register more
Message 3 of 5 (439 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah so far patch seems good. The changes make sense. Superbrains long range attack nerfed. Haven't played Rose yet but came up against her and she got Vanquish Master a couple of times so seems she is finally strong which is awesome. 

Yeah the biggest outstanding issue is Scientist. He has a powerful attack for a healer which would be fine but the range is insane. You can't escape. A short range blast would be ideal so at least you stand a chance of getting out of range when you know you can't win the gunfight.

Message 4 of 5 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@34975634954957 with his upgrade for weapon where he shoots one big slug while zoomed is an issue. He can shred you medium to long range
Message 5 of 5 (366 Views)