First Things First

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Re: First Things First

Champion (Retired)

@ToastedSarnie wrote:
@spIash_damageHow come everyone else can do the invulnerable, Usain Bolt ninja stuff except me?!! Wouldn't have a problem if I could do it too . . . 😂

Dude....! oMG... this x 1,000,000.

I see an enemy with no health and might as well admit defeat.  Let ME get to low health and try to run, though... I die EVERY time with (usually) no bullet or enemy in sight! 😭

Message 31 of 37 (270 Views)

★★ Pro

They really need to fix healthbars and hit detection. Who knows how many gunfights I've won where the enemy thinks I have 0 health or they're shots don't connect.

Message 32 of 37 (263 Views)

★ Guide

A lot of the changes are so incremental you really don't see much of a difference, I do appreciate imps lower cool down on the mech, its now back to what it was in GW2. Rose is still broken, at medium to close range multiple times Im shooting at an almost still target and all the shots miss except for one 8dmg hit, its almost like a cruel joke, I don't know if its a balance issue or just a complete glitch/bug at this point.

Message 33 of 37 (259 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TiltedPixel Yes, Rose doesn't feel much better, though the goats are slower than they were
Message 34 of 37 (255 Views)

@TiltedPixel I think it’s a cruel joke. Somewhere some mage hating, Cheeto-eating, basement dweller is finally be paid off for being a meat shield.
Message 35 of 37 (233 Views)

@ToastedSarnie Yea, Rose is definitely a heart breaker when 1 out of every 173 magic thistle actually accounts for damage.
Message 36 of 37 (232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@GraveledStoopid I think I can explain this one. All your missed shots with the rose are being teleported into my matches and hitting me. Roses hate me, I swear.

Message 37 of 37 (210 Views)