Re: Doesn't Look Good

by EQOAnostalgia

Original Post

Doesn't Look Good

★ Guide

Considering the game is dropping tomorrow, unless we get a massive patch, this game is not going to go so well. Not much else to say, but for your sake, not our sake, Popcap, we need some fixes just for the game to sell.

Message 1 of 5 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I’m not disagreeing, but I think the most glaring issues are on PC, and issues with console may be less noticeable. I play on Xbox, and except for occasional glitches I find performance to be much the same as GW2. If I paid full retail for this game tomorrow, I’d be happy I think.

Message 2 of 5 (413 Views)

Champion (Retired)

For the 100+ hours my wife have spent in PvE, I couldn't be happier with Founder's.  I would be happy to pay full price for this alone.

Message 3 of 5 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've pointed this out as well. There are some key issues they should fix. I have no idea how prevalent the PC specific issues are as I and the 3 friends who so far haven't really had any but they obviously exist and can be serious.

I agree with @spIash_damage though, the PvE areas alone have been worth getting the game. I've had some fun PvP matches even with some of the other issues, and we need a patch for this stuff as quickly as they can get it out. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out, that's for sure.

Message 4 of 5 (306 Views)

★★ Guide

Game is in a bad place imo. Especially on PC. We can ignore it all we want but i don't see this doing any better than GW2 unless they work their collective butts off! I'm rooting for you Popcap! But this is not good. 

Message 5 of 5 (269 Views)