Camera sugestion

by Kormi141

Original Post

Camera sugestion

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Id like to suggest, if popcap can make friendly characters who appear behind player on screen somewhat transparent.

When youre peeking corner as a plant and suddenly oak(or any other characters) appears across your whole screen to,, peek" too, You cant see anything and its annoing

Message 1 of 6 (344 Views)

Re: Camera sugestion

★★★★★ Expert
@Kormi141 I've had people appear behind me when I'm in gatling or sunbeam & it's a nightmare - you don't want to uproot if you've already fired, because you have to wait for the ability to refresh but the longer you wait, the more chance you're going to going to be spotted.
Message 2 of 6 (312 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah completely agree. Fact is you can shoot through your team mates so making them more transparent when you need to do so makes sense.

I've lost count of the times I've gattlinged blindly through an oak and hoped for the best.

Message 3 of 6 (297 Views)

★★ Pro

I'd also add though there is an etiquette element. Please don't park yourself Infront of a rooted character or a sniper unless you intend to shield them!

Message 4 of 6 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@34975634954957 How long has that been happening, though?! 🤦‍♀️
Message 5 of 6 (290 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Huge QOL (quality of life) need here.  One of the biggest issues with this game though I’m glad we can now shoot through teammates.

Message 6 of 6 (277 Views)