Animations still too slow

by Gabochido

Original Post

Animations still too slow

★★ Guide
There is currently a hot thread on the Reddit sub forum where people are ranting about how they lost games due to the reaction animation on paparazzi zombie being so slow they ran out of time.

I have to say I agree. This was brought up during the limited release period and for me continues to be a problem. This is not just limited to paparazzi, also the zombies and plants that grow when you play other creatures or freeze can cause time outs in the later stages of the game.

I think this is one of the more legitimate problems in the game and hope it can be given a higher priority.
Message 1 of 4 (423 Views)

Re: Animations still too slow

★ Guide

@Gabochido wrote:
There is currently a hot thread on the Reddit sub forum where people are ranting about how they lost games due to the reaction animation on paparazzi zombie being so slow they ran out of time.

I have to say I agree. This was brought up during the limited release period and for me continues to be a problem. This is not just limited to paparazzi, also the zombies and plants that grow when you play other creatures or freeze can cause time outs in the later stages of the game.

I think this is one of the more legitimate problems in the game and hope it can be given a higher priority.

Higher priority over whom? Over cheaters playing heal 20 get 30 sun for a month straight? 

Message 2 of 4 (413 Views)

★ Guide

I feel like the animation is just right. Slow animation makes it extra fun to see your plants/zombies get buffed... And extra stressful when your opponent buffs their plants/zombies.

Message 3 of 4 (410 Views)

★★ Pro

An acceptable speed for animations is debatable, but we should definitely not be losing turns because they are taking too long to complete.

I think the best fix is to let us keep playing cards while animations are happening.

Message 4 of 4 (406 Views)