Re: 2swag4this does game balancing

by harryaqw15

Original Post

2swag4this does game balancing

★★★★★ Apprentice

I shall take a look at the 3 of the MOST annoying and BROKEN of cards and help balance things a bit.Of course,you can prove me wrong saying that these things don't need a buff/nerf.I hope you realize that this is based on mostly my gameplay experience at diamond league.

Change whack a zombie to 2 sun.

seriously 3 cost is WAY WAY too expensive to be honest.(with me)

Zombies having rolling stone is already very good for them against guardian decks,but seriously plants need this buff to fight round 3 zombies .

Mini ninja needs some sort of change.

Mini ninja outclasses the regular imp,which to me is what makes this card useful.

It can be used together with barrel imp,which makes it a huge threat.

Also,the freaking opponent LOVES just moving it around,making this just a NO SKILL free win.

This is BS.Its imp ability NEEDS to go away to seriously make it balanced.

change toxic waste imp to 3 sun.

Toxic needs to change.Imp commander,hotdog imp toxic imp combo needs to go away.Too much card draw,and kills whatever plant you place down to stop the combo.

Message 1 of 4 (370 Views)

★ Guide

Sounds raisonable

Message 2 of 4 (352 Views)

★★ Guide

This is the first I hear of these cards requiring a rebalance. 

I don't think I can really agree with the imp suggestions though. I believe this game has a very clear rock/paper/scissor structure, where certain avatars have good matchups against certain avatars and bad ones against others. For example, the mini imp is not a problem for any of the kabloom or solar decks because they can easily take them out. If they are played on the first turn, block them with a 1 drop like Morning Glory or Shroom for two, if they are played on the second turn, destroy them with Berry Blast or Water Balloons. These are staple cards that all decks from those factions will likely be running and will be trying to have in their opening hand. Indeed the mini-ninja and some movement tricks can take a game away, but you need to draw a very specific hand than can be quite nullified with the right response.

Kabloom can also easily deal with the toxic waste imp with a Berry Blast and other plant avatars have their own ways. Note that most imps are usually to small to survive an attack from a plant so usually the worst thing that happens is a one for one trade when they have the toxic effect so, when played against correctly, it's not that oppressive.

I can't really say much about the Whack a Zombie. I wouldn't be opposed to reducing its cost to 2, mainly because I don't use it currently because I find it underwhelming, so maybe it does need a boost. But it's not like plants really need this card anyway.

Message 3 of 4 (345 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Whack a zombie is fine at 3.
Its already great and i use 4 of it.

I agree that toxic waste imp is OP.
Message 4 of 4 (325 Views)