Re: Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guy

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guy

★★ Novice

Hello

I just want to say that I've got some great help of an EA advisor.

So through this post I want to say thank you again!

I'm so grateful because I was having trouble with this issue for a long time.

(It was about trying to register my WA game on the site of sims3)

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

-X-

Message 11 of 18 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Positive feedback is few and far between but if feedback channels were made easier all around then there would be more of both types of feedback. My frustration with finding information led me to this post. My inquiry led to frustration which is leading to negative feedback because of the experience I have had with accessing ea's support sites on an iPhone, logging in multiple times even though it is positioned as a one time log in with Facebook, and then no channel I could find for giving feedback on this experience. I usually resort to Twitter in these cases because sadly those have been the only channels with gravity.
Message 12 of 18 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also just had a great experience with Akshaya C.EA Help on this account, which  will not be used after this post/reply as this was a forgotten old account that I no longer use, but the help she provided happened under this account hence posting under it. Hands down she was the best customer service rep I have EVER encountered. The survey automatically closed when I hit end chat sadly. I want to provide this feedback for her. She is a true ASSET to your support staff. Thank you.

Message 13 of 18 (1,418 Views)

★ Novice

I also wanted to say thank you to Sagar for helping me out! I was struggling a lot with my account and they helped me, so thank you so much!

Message 14 of 18 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tiberius23462 I will just quit until they find a fix to the problem, as they cause this
Message 15 of 18 (885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to report the horrible experience I had with EA support. I have been in over 5 live-chats within the pass 2 days and even on the phone with one of your employees and my problem still haven't been resolved. First it was the employee I had on live-chat didn't know what to do then the ones after that, that figure out my problem kept sending me back to Sony or to get more information. And then when I got fed up with the live-chats that wasn't helping me I call. Just for my phone call to get to the very last step I needed to fix my problem and I had to tell her my last two purchases and I only could remember 1 and she hung up. 

And all I needed help with was linking my account so I can play Madden 21 online. They figure out my account was connect to an old email I don't even use anymore. And all they had to do was update to my current email but I guess that was to difficult for them to do.

Message 16 of 18 (785 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I'd also like to know how to give NEGATIVE feedback to them because three days not being able to load my games but them being totally fine taking my money with zero answers is pretty annoying. Should have bought my games in steam lmao

Message 17 of 18 (580 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 18 of 18 (570 Views)