(FIXED!) ME3: from ashes dlc & rebellion not downloading

by Dodgymcdermot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(FIXED!) ME3: from ashes dlc & rebellion not downloading

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I understand that a lot of people are having the same issue, I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to fix it....

Basically, the game and every other DLC downloads completely fine on BOTH origin and EA. I've tried uninstalling the game tons of times, clearing the cache tons of times, and uninstalling both EA and origin to see if that worked. Also tried to verify the game files beforehand, but it wont even do that with the 2 dlcs.  At the moment, absolutely nothing has worked. I'm at a loss of what to do and it's been like this for weeks. I'm pretty sure it's an issue on EA's end, so, if that's the case, I'd love it if you could say if you're working on it!

Message 1 of 4 (852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME3: from ashes dlc & rebellion not downloading

★ Apprentice

Hey! Don't worry! Tried again on EA just a few seconds ago and it now works like a charm! Extremely amazing news, thank you so much! The error message beforehand was: image_2022-11-11_161004122.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (801 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Dodgymcdermot To confirm are you trying to download From Ashes and Rebellion from the Origin or EA App clients? What happens currently when you try to, Are you getting any error messages?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (836 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey! Don't worry! Tried again on EA just a few seconds ago and it now works like a charm! Extremely amazing news, thank you so much! The error message beforehand was: image_2022-11-11_161004122.png

Message 3 of 4 (802 Views)

Community Manager
@Dodgymcdermot Glad to hear, thanks for sharing this!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (740 Views)