by broteam20

Original Post

Can’t play in franchise mode after a sim

★★★ Newbie

What can i do with that ? It is a online franchise mode

Message 241 of 489 (909 Views)

Re: Can’t play in franchise mode after a sim

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem, guessing it's related to the franchise mode updates. I Really hope there's a way to fix this without starting a new franchise.

Message 242 of 489 (894 Views)

Re: Madden 21 franchise mode game crashes after trying to end game

Community Manager

@tjwinning773 wrote:

@EA_BlueberryMan idk what y’all are doing wrong but I keep having the same issues with this madden 21. Even after all the these “so called” updates. Like wth? This should not be going on if y’all got all the money in the world to fix the problem. Sorry for the way I’m talking but you have to understand my frustration with this game. It’s literally been happening since I bought it, I even deleted the game & re downloaded it, still the same problem. I expect better from madden, I’ve never witnessed this!! 

This fixed an issue with it crashing on a larger scale. It's always possible to still experience crashes in games, what you're enduring doesn't sound normal at all.

I want to get this fixed for you but need some info.

• Platform you play on (XB1/PS4)
  • Do you have ANYTHING plugged into your console's USB slots? Do you use a sound bar or any hardware customization
  • Do you use an external hard drive
  • Do you have the latest software update for your console
  • Have you check your cloud store for any corrupted files
  • Do you use a custom Gamertag profile picture

I completely understand why you would be frustrated with this because it seems unplayable. Since our title update, we've considered this resolved as we haven't really seen players reporting this to indicate a game issue, but rather hardware/configuration.  

Let me know these details above and we'll see what additional steps can be taken. 

Blueberry.png
Message 243 of 489 (1,041 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It’s crashing after every slow sim game just like before. You guys had it fixed but this new patch broke it again. Error code CE-34878-0. 100% of the time

Message 244 of 489 (1,009 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Rmueller83 Same crashing everytime
Message 245 of 489 (996 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I cannot complete a Franchise Game since this morning's patch update. The patch that fixed this issue a few weeks back is now unfixed. Unlike the last time where you could not use "Slow" during the Auto Sim, this happens apparently when you Auto Sim at all.

Message 246 of 489 (989 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Come one EA. Really?  The same exact slow sim crashing problem in franchise you had before?  It happens after every single game ends

Message 247 of 489 (965 Views)

Community Manager

@Rmueller83 @Goatfleas  @DavidEarl 

Okay. Provide me this information so I can get this flagged down to the team so they can check if the previous fix didn't stick from this latest patch. 

• Platform you play on (XB1/PS4)
  • Do you have ANYTHING plugged into your console's USB slots? Do you use a sound bar or any hardware customization
  • Do you use an external hard drive
  • Do you have the latest software update for your console
  • Have you check your cloud store for any corrupted files
  • Do you use a custom Gamertag profile picture

Blueberry.png
Message 248 of 489 (948 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ps4, 

only the controller is plugged into the usb slot,

no external hard drive, 

The latest software update is installed,

I don’t use cloud storage,

I do not use a custom gamer tag,

The crash does not happen if the ps4 is completely disconnected from the internet prior to starting madden 21, not just the franchise game.  This is exactly how it happened before as well. 

Message 249 of 489 (943 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue since the latest update as everyone above; Crash happens every time at the end of a franchise game. Sounds like it's due to slow simming, which I do on defense and play offense only

• PS4
  • Nothing plugged in
  • No external drive
  • All updates are current
  • No cloud storage
  • No custom gamertag profile
Message 250 of 489 (923 Views)