Madden 18 Wishlist: Auto Team Color Gear

by JDAuburn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18 Wishlist: Auto Team Color Gear

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Cam Newton

Here's an interesting topic. Over the years, NFL players are swag out by their appears during gameday, right? We see big name players focus on their appearance when it comes to their gears and equipment. Is there any Madden Gamers or NFL Fanatics notice that most players gears are matching their uniform to avoid tackiness? Cam Newton and Carolina Panthers Players gears are matching their home, away, and alternate uniform including other teams. One of EA goals for Madden Franchise is to make their animation more realistic which making NFL players look  just like themselves during game day. This article is about Team Auto Color which can give a huge boast in Madden Animation.

TEAM AUTO COLOR GEAR 

Team Auto Color Gear is extremely important to make animation players look realistic. Team Auto Color Gear is a color option that players gears will match any color uniform (Jerseys). For example, Cam Newton and Carolina Panthers players are wearing black (Sleeves and Sweatbands) with home uniforms and white (Sleeves and Sweatbands) with away uniforms. New York Giants players are wearing blue (Sleeves and Sweatbands) with their home uniforms and white (Sleeves and Sweatbands) with their away uniforms. Another great example for teams are Oakland Raiders, Detroit Lions, and L.A. Rams.

How can this work? 

EA can add this Team Auto Gear Color under equipment gear. This color option can be (Gray) to make Madden Gamers identify that this color option is Team Auto Color

Table 1

Table 2 

Table 2 is an example for the Auto Color option for equipment gears and Table 3 shows the result for the Auto Color for each team. 

Team Auto Gear Color is only an option for the following equipment

1. Arm Sleeves
    • Half Sleeve 
    • Full Sleeves 
    • Under Shirt Sleeves 
    • 3/4 Sleeves (3/4 Sleeves is discuss in article Madden 18 Wishlist: Equipment Gears That They Missed)
    • Left Sleeves 
    • Right Sleeves
  2. Elbow Equipment 
    • Padding 
    • Thin Band 
    • Medium Band 
    • Full Sweat Band 
    • Arm Sleeves (Arm Sleeves is discuss in article Madden 18 Wishlist: Arm Sleeve (The real One)

3. Wrist Equipment
    • Wristband 
    • Double Wristbands 
    • Coach Wristband 
    • Taped Wrists Lite

• Taped Wrists Medium

• Taped Wrists Heavy 

4. Hand Warmer 

Conclusion 

This will make Madden realistic. Here’s a great example of Cleveland Browns QB Cody Kessler. This player wears color sleeves depending on Cleveland Browns uniform (Jersey).  This can make Madden Gamers excited when they are playing Career Mode and have their create-player swag out with this new feature (Team Color Auto Gear).

Message 1 of 13 (16,569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 18 Wishlist: Auto Team Color Gear

Community Manager

@JDAuburn

Thanks, we appreciate the effort you have put into your Powerpoint presentation.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (21,390 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@JDAuburn

Thanks, we appreciate the effort you have put into your Powerpoint presentation.

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (21,391 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you so much for reviewing this article. I have made a couple of Madden 18 Wishlist articles and PowerPoints. My goal is to help this franchise succeed. I have more ideas and suggestions that will be discuss this week. Your reply have made me smile. There will be more Madden 18 articles. My ideas and suggestions will improve Madden Animation. Thanks EA Barry!
Message 3 of 13 (16,511 Views)

Madden 18 Wishlist: Equipment Gears That They Missed

★★★★★ Novice

In Madden 17, EA have done the biggest upgrade when it comes to equipment gears. They have done a wonderful job which Madden Gamers love it.  However, this still need improvement. There are errors and mistakes that EA need to fix. There are a lot of equipment gears that they missed and should add these gears on Madden 18. 

Arm Sleeves

As I discuss arm sleeves and suggestions in article "Madden 18 Wishlist: Arm Sleeve ( The Real one)", EA needs to improve in this project. Arm Sleeve development was awful in madden 17. 

Auto Team Gear 

As I discuss Auto Team Color Gear in article "Madden 18 Wishlist: Auto Team Color Gear", one of EA goals for Madden Franchise is to make their animation more realistic which making NFL players look  just like themselves during game day. Team Auto Gear project can give a huge boast in Madden Animation. 

Improve:¾ Sleeve

¾ sleeves are getting popular in the NFL. ¾ sleeves were additionally added in NCAA Football 2014. ¾ Sleeves are sleeves that only cover half biceps. An under armor T-Shirt is a great example. A few NFL players are actually wearing ¾ sleeves during game day.

During this franchise, EA Sports have added ¾ sleeves and succeed. Here is an example of a ¾ sleeves.

Mouthpiece 

Mouthpiece is getting popular in the NFL. Players are wearing unique mouthpiece such as this example.

Turf Tape 

Players are actually wearing turf tape during game day due to conditioning of football fields.

Tertiary Colors 

There are four teams that have tertiary colors which are Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, and San Diego Chargers. Each of these team players has five different color gears, not four.

Conclusion 

EA needs to update Madden Gears every franchise instead of once every four years. They seriously have to do research in order to make their animation look realistic. As I discuss in these three articles, EA should have been add these equipment gears in Madden 16 and Madden 17. They have to do a better job when it comes to animation.  Do your research.  

Message 4 of 13 (16,421 Views)

Community Manager

@JDAuburn

You are welcome. Please, if you have any additions can you add them to this thread rather than creating new ones each time, just for tidiness. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 13 (16,465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes Sir! It just multiple discussion and post which I want Madden Gamers to read. I have amazing ideas and recommends that will prove Madden Animation. I need a huge favor from you. Please, help me get these three articles out to EA and Madden Gamers. Also I will attach my entire presentation to this article. Also, Please read my two articles as well. Thanks,

Madden 18 Wishlist: Arm Sleeves
Madden 18 Wishlist: Gears that they missed
Message 6 of 13 (16,457 Views)

Community Manager

@JDAuburn

Just one other thing, you are very welcome to add your input here but please do not include any personal information such as your email address, phone number etc. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 13 (16,454 Views)

Madden 18 Wishlist: Edit Home and Away Equipment

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Over the years, Madden equipment option under (Create A Player) and (Edit Player) have been the same. It's time to turn it up a notch! We believe by editing players Home and Away equipment gears will be unique. This can bring excitement to career mode and editing/creating players. This can be helpful to Gamers who play career mode. Believe me, Gamers are tired of editing their gears on Career Mode do to Home and Away games. This can take away the stress and time for Gamers. Now, here's a fact! Most NFL Players love their gears and want to have great appearance which means SWAG their gears during home and away games. For Example

Does anybody know that Aron Rodgers always wear green sleeves during away games and wear white sleeve during home homes in cold weather? 

Does anybody know that Le Von Bell always wear white medium arm sleeves during home games and wear black medium arm sleeves during away games?

Conclusion 

These two are great examples! Adding both Home and Away selection for equipment editing can improve and will be exciting to Gamers who focus on NFL players' gears . 

Secondary Under Sleeves

PLEASE ADD SECONDARY COLOR FOR Under SLEEVES OPTION FOR ALL TEAMS.

Message 8 of 13 (16,414 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Special Teams 

Madden 17 have done a wonderful job on special team play with block kicks and punts and trick plays which brings back excitement on special teams. Special Team is the biggest improvement ever on Madden. Please do not change anything on special teams. However, there is ONE thing that EA Sports needs to add on special teams gameplay and THAT IS. 

Punt Coverage 

Punt coverage need to improve.  After punting, the ball will bounce or take a roll around inside the opponent 15, coverage players need to make a play before any football touches the end zone.

Message 9 of 13 (16,409 Views)

Madden 18 Wishlist: Punt Coverage

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Madden 17 have done a wonderful job on special team play with block kicks and punts and trick plays which brings back excitement on special teams. Special Team is the biggest improvement ever on Madden. Please do not change anything on special teams. However, there is ONE thing that EA Sports needs to add on special teams gameplay and THAT IS. 

Punt Coverage 

Punt coverage need to improve.  After punting, the ball will bounce or take a roll around inside the opponent 15, coverage players need to make a play before any football touches the end zone.

Message 10 of 13 (16,397 Views)