"You lost your connection to EA servers. sign back in to access online features.

by husseimn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"You lost your connection to EA servers. sign back in to access online features.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Everytime i try to connect to EA servers i get this message: "You lost your connection to EA servers. sign back in to access online features." i cant enter Fut or play any online feature becuase of this. can someone help

Message 1 of 63 (162,882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "You lost your connection to EA servers. sign back in to access online

Community Manager
If you are having issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 22 of 63 (160,651 Views)

All Replies

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hello @husseimn,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

I've done some investigation and you should be able to access the EA servers without any issues. There are no outages either that prevent you from playing online. 

In the event that this issue persists, ensure that you have an XBOX Live Gold subscription, please turn off your console properly and remove the power cable for 5 minutes before turning it back on. You can also clear your MAC address here:

Settings>Network>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC Address>Clear

If that does not work, please follow the steps outlined in the following article:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-Help-with-tech-questions-and-connectivity-troublesho...

Jason.png
Message 2 of 63 (162,652 Views)

★ Novice
plz help bro i sent you a pic
Message 3 of 63 (162,617 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

are your ports open as said in the link above?

Message 4 of 63 (162,605 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had the same problem since the last month and its really annoying so please tell me how do u fix this 

Message 5 of 63 (162,473 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

@LM10_Rox and @3106225222

Do you both have PlayStation Plus? This message states that you are not signed into the PlayStation Network. You will be signed out of PSN when you try to access the online features of a game without PlayStation Plus. 

Jason.png
Message 6 of 63 (162,471 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the problem that i test my internet connection status and ensure everything is working properly and I am not accessing anything like fut draft or onlie seasons i just want to play my squad battles and i can't even go to the main FUT menu. So please resolve this issue for me thax!

Message 7 of 63 (162,466 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@husseimn please follow this troubleshooting steps from the play station network in the following link https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Troubleshoot-Wired-or-Wireless-Network-...

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance
Message 8 of 63 (162,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you solve the problem? Ihave had the same error for 2 weeks.

Message 9 of 63 (162,368 Views)

Community Manager

@khaledel7assan

For issues with connection please try the connection troubleshooting steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see the issue after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 63 (162,331 Views)