Seasons - opponent quits losing game but match doesn’t count (no win, no loss)

by hspilla

Original Post

Re: Seasons - opponent quits losing game but match doesn’t count (no win, no los

★★★★ Novice

is this the only thing you can say about this problem it happened to me 6 times in weekend league well this game is just bad if you cant help us and all you do is defend the people doing it ! nice job man

Message 101 of 109 (964 Views)

Re: Seasons - opponent quits losing game but match doesn’t count (no win, no los

★★★★★ Novice

3 games now in my first 10 this weekend league, opponent has quit or DC'd, i'm winning, match under review message, game ends and doesn't count?

also happens a lot in rivals opponent quits at 0-0 if I get a penalty or they get a red, or they just don't like the look of my team, match doesn't count.

How hard can it be to check who's connected to the server? someone DC's, game should ping both players and give the win to the remaining player....

Message 102 of 109 (795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Completely agree and I will never buy another fifa game and it’s a joke how so many people cheat on this game! Why play a game knowing you’re gonna win when you lose! EA needs to sort it out asking between £60 and £90 for a game and let people cheat and do nothing about it! That why your EAFC a load of crap 

Message 103 of 109 (716 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I really wonder if EADevs are even reading these threads, people. If they had bothered, they would have fix it already. Fact is that they just care of people who pay4win all those packages. Nothing else matter

Message 104 of 109 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cerberus1845 Same thing happened to me. It’s December and this hasn’t been resolved
Message 105 of 109 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still happening regularly in EAFC24, please respond to thread and please fix!

Message 106 of 109 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA just doesn’t care I’m in division 1 and this happens continuously it’s getting ridiculous hopefully somebody does something but I’ll just add the names of the players here 

Johnz_005 and issak704 those are the 2 that I was able to save gameplay on but EA doesn’t care since it’s not ultimate team and they’re only here for money grabs 

Message 107 of 109 (393 Views)

★★★ Novice

Even worse now, they go 1 nil up,quit and get the win, its ridiculous why arnt EA looking at this forum and taking action l, they suck 

Message 108 of 109 (304 Views)

★★ Novice

It's still the same in EA 24. Broken but its not FUT so they don't care.

Message 109 of 109 (134 Views)