Re: Yet Another Promo Advertised to Nintendo Switch Players is Unavailable...

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: PL TOTS Guarantee SBC on switch

★★★ Apprentice

I also screenshot the advertisment of the SBC in-game, but I don't think it will help...

I hope it will come something special rewards for us in Nintendo Switch community, on behalf of all the issues we got on the console...

Message 31 of 69 (2,449 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes exactly! Of course, the players from the Arab League will be able to strengthen my squad in MAY !!!
It is TAWAMBA that will oust from my squad Eusebio!!!

Message 32 of 69 (2,440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

hey @Giugaki thanks for linking me to this post. I raised this same issue in a different post. As I can see the sbc is no longer advertised. @EA_Cade has been absent from our concerns today. I tried to reach him earlier but no luck. Switch users got the epl guaranteed tots sbc last year. no reason we should be led on as customers and then deprived. I'm not buying this game next year. Ea has failed to convince me they care about switch users.

Message 33 of 69 (2,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Message 34 of 69 (2,447 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

it's pretty obvious that those who care about this game the most are often the one's who spend the most money. We are also the one's in this thread raising concerns. You are losing your prime base on this platform EA.

@EA_Cade

Message 35 of 69 (2,443 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry for the delay, wanted to get confirmation before I posted.

This SBC was not intended to be available for the Switch, as such the advertising panel for the SBC has since been removed accordingly. 

Thanks. 

EACade
Message 36 of 69 (2,408 Views)

Community Manager

From the other thread here:

Sorry for the delay, wanted to get confirmation before I posted.

This SBC was not intended to be available for the Switch, as such the advertising panel for the SBC has since been removed accordingly. 

Thanks. 

EACade
Message 37 of 69 (2,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Why does this keep happening then? Same thing happened last week with community tots. you didn't give us an honest answer then. @EA_Cade im not buying this game next year. i think most people in the other thread will agree. you're losing your dedicated base on the fastest growing platform. i dont mean to come across as salty or threatening. It's just the reality of the situation. you need to do your job and raise this concern with the staff and your managers @EA_Cade 

Message 38 of 69 (2,398 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why does this keep happening then? Same thing happened last week with community tots. you didn't give us an honest answer then. @EA_Cade im not buying this game next year. i think most people in the other thread will agree. you're losing your dedicated base on the fastest growing platform. i dont mean to come across as salty or threatening. It's just the reality of the situation. you need to do your job and raise this concern with the staff and your managers @EA_Cade 

Message 39 of 69 (2,393 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade 

Great answer! But why can't the people who play UT on the Switch collect this SBC? 

We have the same rights as users with PS / PC / XB1. We bought this game for the same money. The description of the game was written: FIRST FULL FIFA on a portable device! Of course ... If you think that such an SBC could adversely affect the market, just measure the requirements!

Message 40 of 69 (2,387 Views)