Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Giugaki
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 21/05/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 07:01 pm
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search through the SBCs available on Nintendo Switch
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no PL TOTS Guarantee SBC showin up on Nintendo Switch
What should be happening instead? There should have been the PL TOTS sbc

It's a shame, you are robbing us Nintendo Switch users from the most appetible contents in game to get a good challenging squad.

Let it go the:

- Middle Icon Upgrade SBC : DISAPPEARED and still promoted after 

- Community TOTS SBC : DISAPPEARED and still promoted after 

And all of this with no explanation from any official channel or from the EA operators in the chat.

Now this! It's unacceptable! 

I was waiting and planning for this SBC since the TOTS were announced.

I paid FIFA 19 for Nintendo Switch just as much as the others for PS4 or XB1. I understand the game may be limited due to servers, but SBCs are always available, EXCEPT the best ones that magically disappear. 

At least this time you didn't even put it on and then off, good job lol

i will never buy FIFA again unless you fix this.

Message 1 of 69 (4,653 Views)

Re: PL TOTS Guarantee SBC on switch

★★★ Apprentice

now the SBC appears announced in the FUT news banner 

Message 2 of 69 (4,568 Views)

★ Apprentice

I fully support you !!! We buy the game for the full price, but half the content is missing.

Ok EA, I understand that some operations can greatly affect the market on Switch. But you can’t remove all popular SBC with a rating of 85+ from the game. This is a frank disrespect for the people who were waiting for this SBC.

I am most upset. This is a fiasco EA

Message 3 of 69 (4,562 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I also don't find the SBC eighter, dissapointing if also this SBC don't shows up, or we don't get oportunity to do it...

Was the same with mid-icon SBC...

Hope EA take this seriously and actually try to give us this SBC... 

I'm tierd of this game and lost content and bugs for us having Nintendo Switch...

With only 48 hours to do the SBC, I belive also this one is lost. And my loyalty for the EA also have reached the bottom...

Message 4 of 69 (4,543 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
please write if it is happening to you too, because they need to know we all users of Switch are affected by this problem
Message 5 of 69 (4,536 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For me is the PL TOTS Guarantee, one of the SBC's I was looking most forward to do, so I hope it will appear! :-) 

Message 6 of 69 (4,529 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Spoiler
Message 7 of 69 (4,512 Views)

Yet Another Promo Advertised to Nintendo Switch Players is Unavailable...

★★★ Apprentice

EPL tots guaranteed sbc is advertised in the futcentral menu but is unavailable in the SBC menus. I don't enjoy griping about this. Why does this continue to happen. Every time i've pointed this issue out with past promos, nothing has been done. The saudi and efl tots sbcs were available to switch users, why not community and epl. Both of the latter two were advertised to us. Based on my recent interactions with personnel like @EA_Cade, I am assured this issue will never be resolved.  My concerns are warranted, and I've little trust that EA will ever take them seriously. You've lost me as a long-time paying customer and I've been playing since FIFA 98. It saddens me to say this.

@Giugaki are you having the same issue?

Sincerely,

Zlatan130

Message 8 of 69 (4,386 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 9 of 69 (4,490 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue!!

Message 10 of 69 (4,467 Views)