How do I check how long is left on my suspension?

by tvonengel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I check how long is left on my suspension?

★★ Novice

I was suspended for 45 days for FUT. it was meant to be over a week ago but I only get my companion app back yesterday. I emailed ea help and they said they will not reverse their decision. That was unclear as they haven’t lifted my suspension left and lied to me about the length of it. Below is their response to the email I received.

Message 1 of 11 (1,847 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I check how long is left on my suspension?

Community Manager

@tvonengel 

Open a case or send a message through Twitter or Facebook. All of those instructions are in my original post.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (1,767 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @tvonengel.

This is something an advisor should be able to look into for you. Please try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,809 Views)

★★ Novice

that doesn’t help at all because I jhave tried all of those things but nobody is helping me

Message 3 of 11 (1,803 Views)

Community Manager

@tvonengel 

This isn't something we can help with over Answers HQ. You'll need to contact an advisor to get an update. I'm not seeing any attempts to reach support for a week. Please follow the suggestions for contacting support in my last post to get in touch with someone.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

In the email they sent me a week ago they said not to expect a further response. I also have already contacted through Twitter and got no response. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,786 Views)

Community Manager

@tvonengel 

What I'm saying is you need to contact an advisor so they can look at your account and give you an update.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 11 (1,780 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thank you. But how do I get them to actually help me like you did.

Message 7 of 11 (1,778 Views)

Community Manager

@tvonengel 

Open a case or send a message through Twitter or Facebook. All of those instructions are in my original post.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 11 (1,768 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried those but it hasn’t worked but I’ll try again. Thanks 

Message 9 of 11 (1,760 Views)

Community Manager

@tvonengel 

If you try Twitter or Facebook, give them 24 hours to respond. If they don't, feel free to try again. They get a high volume of messages and don't see them all.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 11 (1,758 Views)