Re: Fifa 12 Uefa Euro DLC PC download error

by KristianPavelka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 12 Uefa Euro DLC PC download error

★ Novice

Hi,

I downloaded Fifa 12 today. It is working, but I cannot download Uefa Euro 2012 DLC. Every time when I try, I got an error "download error".

What can I do to play this DLC?

Message 1 of 7 (478 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Yo guys, I was in the same situation as you and I've fixed it (don't know if you still have this problem but I'll show you how to fix it)

So basically you can't download this DLC on EA App because it's too new for that. You have to download origin from the link below (don't worry guys, not a virus Standard smile)

https://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe

So, don't have to tell you what you have to do: Download, Login, blah, blah, blah

And THEN

Your FIFA 12 with your DLC will start downloading again and there will be no error, and when it downloads, see if it works now, if not, go to another EA Help when a guy called "MazeGuardian" explains everything and fixes it. You just have to google phrase: "euro 2 ea help" and click the first article that pops up

And NOW you can play EURO 2012 Wink if there is still any problem just respond to me and Ill try to help.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (224 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Hi, 

I have the same problem too.

I tried many things like unistalling game, choosing another folder etc. and it's still not working...

Kris

Message 2 of 7 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo guys, I was in the same situation as you and I've fixed it (don't know if you still have this problem but I'll show you how to fix it)

So basically you can't download this DLC on EA App because it's too new for that. You have to download origin from the link below (don't worry guys, not a virus Standard smile)

https://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe

So, don't have to tell you what you have to do: Download, Login, blah, blah, blah

And THEN

Your FIFA 12 with your DLC will start downloading again and there will be no error, and when it downloads, see if it works now, if not, go to another EA Help when a guy called "MazeGuardian" explains everything and fixes it. You just have to google phrase: "euro 2 ea help" and click the first article that pops up

And NOW you can play EURO 2012 Wink if there is still any problem just respond to me and Ill try to help.

Message 3 of 7 (225 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Florke15 I fixed it, look below bro Wink
Message 4 of 7 (221 Views)

★ Novice

@Sztyga you are awesome! Thanks m8! <3

Message 5 of 7 (201 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks man, it works!

But you need to activate Origin, link here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0usma_u-r68).

As you might know you can no longer use Origin normally, the latest version will force you to install EA app. But there is a workaround I'll be showing in this tutorial. You can follow the video or the written version bellow. If you run into any issues or have further questions you can ask in the
Message 6 of 7 (178 Views)

★★ Novice

Game was downloaded, but still showing that I must buy the game, so I tried steps in "euro 2" article but when I click in the game on "UEFA EURO 2012" button game crashes...

Message 7 of 7 (171 Views)