FIFA FUT servers not working (FIFA 18 - FIFA 22)

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA FUT servers not working (FIFA 18 - FIFA 22)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

Thank you for reaching out to let us know you're running into server issues across various FIFA titles from FIFA 18 to 22. Please know our studio game team is on the case and working to help get you back in the game asap.

A quick heads up also, you may notice your post on this has been moved into the thread highlighted below. We'll merge threads and posts in with the master thread to help keep information together. Please use that space to continue the conversation. 

Thanks. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 2 (2,132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA FUT servers not working (FIFA 18 - FIFA 22)

Community Manager

Hi Folks, 

Thanks for your patience while we got this sorted. The Studio game team have worked on a fix and things servers are looking good our side. Please check your game to see if it's working again for you now by closing out of the game, restarting your device and trying again. Let us know how you get on with it by updating this thread: 

Thanks. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,086 Views)

All Replies

Re: FIFA FUT servers not working (FIFA 18 - FIFA 22)

Community Manager

Hi Folks, 

Thanks for your patience while we got this sorted. The Studio game team have worked on a fix and things servers are looking good our side. Please check your game to see if it's working again for you now by closing out of the game, restarting your device and trying again. Let us know how you get on with it by updating this thread: 

Thanks. 

- EA_Lanna

Message 2 of 2 (2,087 Views)