Re: FIFA 15 PS4 Lagging

by ruioliveira7

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same problem.... impossible to play!

I´ve tried everything...worked for a couple of hours... than Lagged again.

Next Year... no Money for EA...

Message 51 of 287 (2,684 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Guys please do the solution on page 4 (disabling UPnP) before writing your problem. If its not solved, then the only thing we can do is wait.
Message 52 of 287 (2,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Connect the console in bridge mode. Nat 1 and 0 problems

Message 53 of 287 (2,676 Views)

★★ Novice

@arcagur Don't have access to that option on my router options

@darkcellx that solved the problem yesterday for a few hours. Now it's lagging again

Message 54 of 287 (2,666 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. And my router doesn't allow me to disable Upnp. And i can't do that bridge thing that someone talked about.

Please fix this.

Message 55 of 287 (2,641 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have the same problem. EA needs to fix this otherwise I want my money back!
Message 56 of 287 (2,643 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@masfe3
@ruioliviera7

Call your internet supplier for technical support, maybe they are able to disable it.
Message 57 of 287 (2,588 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, this is a combination of managing data and packages from Ea servers and some router ISP definitions that combined cause incompatibility and extreme severe lag issues. 

The game became complete obsolete, seems like working at 5 frames per second with constant glitches and slowdowns. It's very frustrating and with no solution at all, became  in many cases Upns cannot be turned off (router doesn't give us that option) 

Unless there is a patch really soon, the game turns to total frustration and 0 playability. Also, all the gamers out there with this specific problem will return games or cancel pre orders. It's not a minor bug. Completely detonates all game modes and experience.  The retailers got to be prepared for what's coming. 

I played the game, as the installation was running, just fined. Smooth experience, great playability, awesome experience. After installation complete, and EA servers connection, awful and sad moment.. 

Unless things change really soon, I'm gonna return the game.  Payed good money to enjoy moments, not to have severe technical problems. It's the only game I have issues. Fifa 14 was perfect on PS4..

Message 58 of 287 (2,582 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here, incomprehensible that this hasn't been fixed since the demo. Disabling UPNP for your entire home network is not a suitable fix for a problem like this, EA need to fix this as a top priority. If they release the game in the UK this Friday with this problem still in place they're going to have serious problems on their hands, the game is completely unplayable.

Its unbelievable that problems like this and the screen size can make their way into a full retail game. Did EA learn nothing from Battlefield last year? Makes me wonder how they ever used to release working games on PS2 etc when patches weren't an option.

Message 59 of 287 (2,548 Views)

★★ Novice

Already called my isp. It isn't possible to disable it

Message 60 of 287 (2,522 Views)