Re: EA LOGIN VERIFICATION CODE NOT SENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Panagoi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA LOGIN VERIFICATION CODE NOT SENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

This is honestly ridiculous, I had to make a new account because EA hasn't sent me a login verification via text message for over 8 hours. What the heck EA I want my main account to send verification codes through email but I cannot logon because it needs a verification code that it says sent through text but they never arrive. Also the login says, too many attempts, please try again later, I know i typed my password and email in correctly and it has been over 8 hours and it still says that. PLEASE DO SOMETHING EA

Message 1 of 79 (400,059 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Josh1282

If you don't have access or the messages aren't coming through to your phone then you'll need to speak with one of our game advisers.

For support, you can contact EA Help through the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Let me know how you get on.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 4 of 79 (410,347 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

bro, do you still have the problem??

Message 2 of 79 (399,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 3 of 79 (399,774 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Josh1282

If you don't have access or the messages aren't coming through to your phone then you'll need to speak with one of our game advisers.

For support, you can contact EA Help through the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Let me know how you get on.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 79 (410,348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm Having the same problem. I go to my Gmail and i click the link but it won't work!

Message 5 of 79 (387,158 Views)

★★★ Novice
I cannot access my EA account after changing the email. EA has not send me any verification code even after i tried it multiple times. My email associated with the account is [edit: email address removed]. I hope you can resolve this issue as fast as possible.
Message 6 of 79 (387,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@DaAwesome777

In relation to your issues, please speak with one of our support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use EA Help chat can be found here.

Darko.png
Message 7 of 79 (386,953 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem. And I received a call back but he was as much use as a ripped condom! Pathetic.
Message 8 of 79 (386,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the sasa problem

Message 9 of 79 (347,612 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well I contacted ea chatting with an EA Advisor and he could solve my problem in 2 minutes. There was nothing pathetic about it in contrary very helpful and also very friendly and kind.
Message 10 of 79 (347,547 Views)