[Android] Asus Zenfone 2 Lag Fifa 16

by JalkaMeelis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Android] Asus Zenfone 2 Lag Fifa 16

★★ Guide
My phone has 4Gb ram, 2.3 Ghz Cpu and PowerVR G6430 Gpu. I should be able to play without lag? Because my device meets the requirements? But it lags. At beginning it plays fine but then it starts to lag. Is it because of my device or it is because you have to update the game to fix it? To fix the lag issues because many have it. It would be pointless to make game for like 5 different devices only, that can play the game fine.
Message 1 of 7 (17,456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Android] Asus Zenfone 2 Lag Fifa 16

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

If you're noticing performance issues could you please take a look at this thread.

Thanks,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (13,023 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
i also have ZenFone 2 4gb ram model .
its not our hardware problem.. actually the game is not optimized and is also not compatible with many of the high end devices... ea should bring update for the fifa 16 ut n e tym soon...
Message 2 of 7 (17,416 Views)

★★★ Novice

ive been trying to research this for days now. the most i got from ea support before they got rid of me is that the phone is missing a "something" and because its a budged PRICED phone, that "something" will prevent you from ever playing this game on your device. 

it is true that there should me nothing holding the phone back, the minimum requirement for the game is an adreno 305 and the powervr in the zenfone 2 far outperforms it.

from what i have gathered ea doesnt want to support the phone because it is cheap in price. i hope i am wrong however

Message 3 of 7 (16,497 Views)

★★ Guide
I probably found the reason why it lags and it's due to overheating. I found it out by minimizing fifa 16 and letting the phone cool down a bit. Then I opened fifa 16 and it ran smooth until my phone overheat again. So if u don't have winter or human sized cooling room or sth, then u might have problem trying to play that game. Zenfone 2 is known to overheat and if u guys find other way to make the phone cooler, let me know. I would love to play that game. Wink
Message 4 of 7 (15,121 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA doesnt optimize their game professionaly, zenfone 2 has enough power to run fifa 16 graphics, Its just hilarious that such a big gaming company makes their games like this. , its not just their andoird games, ive had issues with battlefield 4 on my new computer aswell. its not about heating up dude, its a graphics cache issue.  worst game company ever. they even ruined westwood after buying them. ill never buy any ea games cause they dont respect the community. 

Message 5 of 7 (12,387 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

If you're noticing performance issues could you please take a look at this thread.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 6 of 7 (13,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL too..too much lagg
Ridiculous graphic..all wtf
Message 7 of 7 (7,322 Views)