Will you make another army of two

by Monster35783

Original Post

Re: Will you make another army of two

Community Manager

I have no information related to a new game in the series or a remaster @qdoggdabeast1.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 49 (2,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA_darko army of two is one of the best games for co-op. Is a shame they dropped it. I have a feeling a lot of people would like to see it make a come back

Message 22 of 49 (2,580 Views)

Community Manager

As I've said in this thread @large_nib I'd love to play through a new entry in the series. When I got my Series X a few weeks back Army of Two was one of the first games that I installed.

What would you like to see from the series if a new game was coming?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 23 of 49 (2,567 Views)

★★ Novice

Well I would love them to completely bring back Clyde as a villain and Salem back as a smart * good guy and Rios but I want them to be able to team with alpha and his partner like there is so much potential like I loved the first two the last wasn't bad until Salem out of all people was the bad guy it ticked me off and I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons for the bad score... They need to go back to drawing board and reboot it cuz the world is in need of a good couch coop shooter.

Plz make it and give it one more shot 

Message 24 of 49 (2,523 Views)

★ Apprentice

Make AoT great again !

Message 25 of 49 (2,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is such a large following for this game.

There isn’t anything fir the PS4 or ps5 that even comes close.

an awesome couch coop with an amazing Argo system.

Get the devs back together for another great game.

Message 26 of 49 (2,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think many would be really happy about a AoT reboot to be honest. It was the best co-op shooter and in my opinion still is the best 3rd person action co-op shooter. So a reboot and bring it to PC aswell and I would buy the game in an instant.

Message 27 of 49 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have all 3 AoT games Army of Two, the 40th day andThe Devils Cartel for my Xbox 360s which I still have as well as an Xbox one and me and my dad still play AoT Devils Cartel and we are hoping they come out with more AoT co-op games or games that similar, Co-op FPS with a story mode.

Message 28 of 49 (2,021 Views)

★★★ Novice

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ for the love of Christmas cookies. We need another one, this is major key.

Message 29 of 49 (1,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make a remastered version for ps4 and ps5 I WILL PAY FOR YALL TO DO THIS

Message 30 of 49 (1,595 Views)