Will you make another army of two

by Monster35783

Original Post

Re: Will you make another army of two

Community Manager

Hey @CODFL94, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 49 (2,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree I play on PS4 now also would love it for PS4 playstation 4 

Message 12 of 49 (2,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make a remake of army of 2 for playstation 4 and pc and xboxes please please so bad really need it lol would really love it if you all did do a remake or remaster for all systems please 

Message 13 of 49 (2,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thnks

Message 14 of 49 (2,056 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CODFL94, please don't post multiple times in a row as this can be considered spam.

I will pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 15 of 49 (2,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also think the servers need to be turned back on or a reboot needs to happen. Me and my friends played these games and beat them multiple times together. We were so excited to see the first game on Xbox One and then were just as quickly upset that we could not play together. It may not happen, but I know quite a few people who would love to play these games again on the newer consoles. 

Message 16 of 49 (1,896 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @a19camaro69 the servers for the original Army of Two are no longer active but the servers for the sequels should be up and running.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 49 (1,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend and I are talking and want Army of Two to come back. Personally loved the games. All three to be exact. I want the feel that those games brought back. There is not other title that compares to the amount of teamwork not fun aspect in my opinion. Even a remaster of the games would be fantastic. I just want to be able to play them again like I did back in the day. 

Message 18 of 49 (1,738 Views)

★★ Novice
@panicplayz Nothing comes close to ao2 the 40th day
Message 19 of 49 (1,593 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko It’s been a few years. What’s the update on us getting a remaster off at least putting it up for download on the newer consoles with online play? You guys would make a lot of money if you did!!!!
Message 20 of 49 (1,594 Views)