Re: Trying to apply Legion of Dawn purchase to Xbox acct.

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to apply Legion of Dawn purchase to Xbox acct.

★★ Newbie

Bought Anthem in 2020 following release to play on PC. Bought the add-on separately for the PC release for the Legion of Dawn edition. Came back and restarted on Xbox Game Pass recently for Xbox One using a separate account and was wondering if I can have my legion of dawn items applied to my Xbox account.

Message 1 of 2 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@ocean_att1tude Anthem does not support cross-progression. You would not be able to carry items or content over from one platform to another.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (432 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@ocean_att1tude Anthem does not support cross-progression. You would not be able to carry items or content over from one platform to another.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (433 Views)