Anthem saved data gone

by kamisennin949

Original Post

Anthem saved data gone

★★★ Newbie

Ive seen numerous people have this issue and many have said that i could request my save data since ea stores them on their end i recently re-downloaded anthem hoping to play the raids maps i never got to play with my maxed out storm javelin but to my surprise my saved data is gone there are no other pilots save data and ive already checked all my cloud storages and external devices the save data just dissappeared yet my trophies and even gallery photos of when i earned the trophies are here so im extremely disappointed and confused because it feels like i lost all my hard work id very much appreciate if someone could help me retrieve my data please and thank you 

Message 1 of 8 (2,502 Views)

Re: Anthem saved data gone

Hero (Retired)

Hey @kamisennin949,

I would recommend getting in touch with Support, as they would be able to take a look into your Account and see what happened.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

I hope you're able to get this resolved and get your Save back.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate 

Community Manager

Hey @kamisennin949 while our live support team will do what they can as recommended by @iluminatethesky, unfortunately, if your save progress is not there and appears to have been overwritten then they would not be able to restore it for you. 

That your trophies and gallery images are there would lead me to believe that your game was saved over with a new game, if this is the case and you do not have any backups or older save states in your cloud storage or on your system then it simply is the case that your save is most likely gone. 

If you have a local save of your game then you can restore it to the cloud:

If you want to restore your last local save:

1. Go to your Game Library in Origin.
  2. Right-click on your game.
  3. Click Game Properties.
  4. Click Cloud Saves.
  5. Click Restore Save.
    • You’ll get a message that starts with “You are now reverting to a locally stored save file…”
  6. Click OK and you should be able to play from your last local save.

If there is no local save and it is not in the cloud then it will mean that it is lost.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 8 (2,452 Views)

★ Novice

Hey,

I have been playing this game almost after release for months, I had to stop playing because of lost of issues we knew about them.

Until I have decided to buy the game at store but sadly all my progress and saves are gone.

So, I've made a ticket on 4/24/2022 and my only answer Yes, It's on us, and We will take care of it ASAP.

Today is 7/7/2022 and Not even not fixed also I am not getting any answer about

Am I able to get my saves back, so I can play this game or not?

Dear Darko,

The problem is, There is no Cloud Saves option under game properties anymore.

I am sending you an attachment.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Message 4 of 8 (2,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My EA account was replaced by the PSN account according to the method given by the staff, and as a result, the data was lost. There are currently archives of the old PSN account in the local storage, and the new PSN is not currently playing this game. Can my data be recovered?

Message 5 of 8 (1,556 Views)

★ Novice

I have my save data gone too and there is now option to get cloud save data on the EA app

Message 6 of 8 (1,184 Views)

Anthem save gone

★ Novice

My Anthem save data is gone. When i installad it and was going too play i saw that nothing of my progression is there and i cant find a way too check my cloud save. Was instructed by support too post here

Message 7 of 8 (1,154 Views)

Re: Anthem save gone

★ Novice

They won't do anything about this game and totally abandoned this game.

They don't answer to my tickets and not respond here. Go figure.

That is just such a shame for a company like EA to ignore their customer and not standing by

Their products. I will never pay for another EA game.

Message 8 of 8 (1,085 Views)