80 gear from what difficulty?

by snow0815

Original Post

Accepted Solution

80 gear from what difficulty?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

What's the minimum difficulty that can drop lvl 80 legendary gear? I think I got some from GM1 but not really sure.

Message 1 of 5 (673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 80 gear from what difficulty?

Going by my research GM3 for level 80 Legendary items.

This article may be helpful:

Anthem Masterwork and Legendary gear explained - Masterwork and Legendaries list and how to farm the... 

Personally I went with the lower level Legendaries and focused on collecting Guardian Tokens, gold and crystals; once I had enough I used them to purchase Legendaries in the store  and/or seeing what I could get from the tombs.

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (641 Views)

All Replies

Going by my research GM3 for level 80 Legendary items.

This article may be helpful:

Anthem Masterwork and Legendary gear explained - Masterwork and Legendaries list and how to farm the... 

Personally I went with the lower level Legendaries and focused on collecting Guardian Tokens, gold and crystals; once I had enough I used them to purchase Legendaries in the store  and/or seeing what I could get from the tombs.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 5 (642 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks, the 80s from store crafting tab are really nice, random ones from ther tomb always seem to give me the ones I already got Frown

BTW would you also happen to know if the grabbit helmets can still be obtained? Apparently they are a reward for "or you die" quest which supposedly is active when echoes of reality is on, but it looks like there are no real events any more, just light versions that rotate weekly.

Message 3 of 5 (626 Views)

Looking at this...Holidays (Festive Events) 

"Holidays are small events based on the yearly calendar that are primarily driven by unique challenges. These challenges will run for one to four weeks, depending on the holiday. They were made available during the Update 1.7.0. "

And this...Festive: Freelancer Day 

It should still be available as a Challenge reward (Seasonal Expedition > Echoes of Reality) during Freelancer Day sometime in August.

SD Signature Banner

Message 4 of 5 (614 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@sundance31us Thanks again!
Message 5 of 5 (606 Views)