Re: Missing DLC Golem's Might

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

[Xbox] Missing DLC Golem's Might

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do I download this content? It's not listed on the Dragon Age Origins page on the Xbox Store. I can't access my save files.

Message 1 of 4 (283 Views)

Community Manager

@Wakkawipeout Golems Might is a side quest in the Awakening DLC. Its not a quest you download. You need to own and download the Awakening DLC first. 

This is on the Xbox Store. I can see it listed as the 3rd icon in the Xbox store on the console.

You can also log into the Xbox site and download the Dragon Age Origins Awakening DLC page. Once you log into the Xbox account, you can send it to the console.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have the Awakening DLC downloaded and I still get the same message about missing Golem's Might

Message 3 of 4 (232 Views)

Community Manager

@Wakkawipeout Which Xbox are you playing the game on?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)