PhysXLoader.dll is Missing?

by SLSkenandore

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PhysXLoader.dll is Missing?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I took advantage of EA's 'On The House' deal for DA:O, so I downloaded the 15GB and installed. I try to launch the game and it spits out the infamous 'PhysXLoader.dll is missing' error. But after I click 'OK' another window I'm assuming is the DA:O Start Window and it gives me a whole new error; Invalid License. Reason Code = Missing DLL: [NxCharacter.dll] Error: 0x7E. What seems to be that issue?

Patched to 1.05

PhysXLoader.dll is Present

NxCharacter.dll is Present

Comp Config:

AMD A10-5745M APU

12288MB RAM

AMD Radeon HD 8610G

DirectX 11

Message 1 of 27 (15,781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PhysXLoader.dll is Missing?

EA Staff

Could you please do a Clean Boot and then run a repair on the game (right click the game tile in Origin client)?

View in thread

Message 4 of 27 (17,657 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can you try running the setup tool from within the game's install folder? Perhaps there's an issue with the version that's already installed. 

The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age\__Installer\physx\redist

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 27 (15,727 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That did not work, still shows the PhysX Error. I might have added this after you replied but I also get the Invalid License. Reason Code = Missing DLL: [NxCharacter.dll] Error: 0x7E on the windows that pops up after the PhysX Error Pop-Up

Message 3 of 27 (15,721 Views)

EA Staff

Could you please do a Clean Boot and then run a repair on the game (right click the game tile in Origin client)?

Message 4 of 27 (17,658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh thank you! It works!

Message 5 of 27 (15,699 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this resolved my issue just fine. i do not even have Nvidia GPU i have AMDHD7XXX, this is just something that the game itself needs to run EXE. ty for the file location.

Message 6 of 27 (15,591 Views)

★ Novice

Solved with a boot cleaning. And gained 1`5 GB of free RAM

So thx for the solution... 

Message 7 of 27 (15,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried both suggested fixes, neither worked. Still saying I'm missing the PhysXLoader.dll and invalid license.

Message 8 of 27 (15,371 Views)

★★ Novice

Did a clean boot, repaired the game, even uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, still getting PhysXloader.dll is missing plus getting a second error saying Missing DLL [NxCharacter.dll] Error 0x7E

Message 9 of 27 (15,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bad soluce ! Sorry !

First, It's do nothing !

Second, uncheck all services ... HUMMMMMMMMMM ... Uncheck Antivirus service !!!! Uncheck Audio Windows !!!! :mansurprised:

The soluce : Uncheck Dragon Age Origins ! Confusedmileylol:

Message 10 of 27 (14,943 Views)