[PS3] DA2- Can't unlock Keep Career Items. Always getting error.

by CYPH3RsD0M41N

Original Post

[PS3] DA2- Can't unlock Keep Career Items. Always getting error.

★★★ Novice

I'm trying to unlock the extra armor and stuff in the career section of the Dragon Age Keep for DA 2 on PS3. I was able to unlock them for PC and Xbox, but not for PS3. I always end up getting the error message "Oops, an error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again."

I've been trying to unlock the rewards for awhile, but it seems that they're not unlocking on the PS3 version. Any help?

Message 1 of 19 (260 Views)

Re: [PS3] DA2- Can't unlock Keep Career Items. Always getting error.

Community Manager

@CYPH3RsD0M41N Hey, can you send me a screenshot of the error when it happens? That error typically happens when you log into the keep not claim or unlock items. Tried to test it but could not get the same error.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 19 (222 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've attached the images below. I'm trying to unlock the Blood Dragon Armor as well as the Sir Isaac Armor since I own both DAO and DS2 on the PS3.

The same error also occurs for all the items in the rewards tab. I can unlock them just fine on Xbox and PC, but not PS3.

Message 3 of 19 (215 Views)

Community Manager

@CYPH3RsD0M41N Thank you. I asked about this so I am seeing what they let me know. The keep can be a bit weird and I've honestly not seen only one unlock in the keep. Doe this happen on any browser on any device that you log into?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 19 (213 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've tried this on two of my phones and on my laptop. I've also tried using different web browsers as well to no avail.

Also, it seems that the DLC aren't registering on the keep either even though I've purchased them on the PS3.

The same can be said with Both DA2 and DAI.

I have the GOTY edition on PS4, and I've unlocked the first three achievements in both games, but they're not showing up as unlocked for neither version.

For some reason, DA2's achievements are listed as PC rather than PS3.

Message 5 of 19 (211 Views)

Community Manager

@CYPH3RsD0M41N Thanks for the info. I let the team know this as they can see more on their end. Waiting for them to get back to me on this one. Looking around to see if anyone else is having a similar issue. 

As soon as they provide me any info, I will let you know!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 6 of 19 (202 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard Not to be a huge bother, but any update on this situation?
Message 7 of 19 (162 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard Also, I did find someone who has this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Dragon-Age-Games/Dragon-Age-Promotional-Items-Giveaway-items-not-sho...

Furthermore, I've tested out the rewards on my Xbox version, and two rewards aren't unlocking even though I requested for them to unlock on the Careers/Rewards page.

Those are the Blood Dragon Armor and the Sir Isaac armor.

Everything else is still locked on PS3.
Message 8 of 19 (149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I can state I am having the same issue. I went through and decided to do a whole mess of wide and varied unlocks.

My handle here, FantasticFox27 is my EA handle and also my adhoc PC id. I have never owned DA anything on pc. I own DAO Ultimate Edition on PS3 and I have a used signature and deluxe edition of DA2 and Inquisition that I just got from Colorado.

I am barely at the beginning of DA2 and technically not even finished with DAO(although I did complete DAA on an alt) all on PS3.

I get the exact same error.

It will unlock for a game I do not own at all. But when I attenpt to unlock the item for my smooth as butter Jo Wyatt Rogue agent on PS3 it errors and asks to refresh.

On over a dozen different items. From the facebook promo to the Legends promos to the best buy preorder promo to the all class item pack.

All give that weird error.

DAO doesn't show up in the keep. DA2 doesn't initially... but the minute I put in my Inquisition disc and fooled around with it then DA2 worked seamlessly.

Also DA2 has continued to log in and update each time.

So I think it's working as it should. I suspect me being a pc player of SWTOR may have caused the jutter initially.

I am enjoying the game immensely but if newer PS4 players are having trouble it's a much bigger issue than myself.

I expect it on a PS3(dead system and all) but more than willing to share my experience when it's affecting all PS players.

Message 9 of 19 (145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@FantasticFox27That's strange. I don't know why it selected this as a solution even though it wasn't.

I'm still at the start of DAI, and it didn't do anything to DA2 whatsoever. As for DAO, the servers for it have long since been shut down way back when.

The DA2 servers are still up seeing as how I can see my character and their actions being updated on the keep. The only problem here is that everything is being registered as PC rather than PS3.

@EA_ShepardI'm still waiting on your response.

Message 10 of 19 (140 Views)