[Old Report] Blood dragon armor dragon age origins

by blaze0026

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Report] Blood dragon armor dragon age origins

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So my friend started playing dragon age origins on my console and then moved her save over to her own, now she cant use her save because its missing just the blood dragon armor dlc which is on my console, but when i go to get it or put in a code it says the origins servers are unavailable, is it impossible to get that dlc for an xbox console now even with a code?

Message 1 of 4 (1,264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blood dragon armor dragon age origins

Community Manager

Hey all,

So the Blood Dragon Armor is one that simply may not work and not due to code issues but the download itself. The armor is treated as DLC and unless the content is visible in the console store as an actual download, and the account in question is entitled to it, there isn't a way to obtain it.

If the EA account that is playing the game is not entitled to that content, they won't be able to use that save if that save had that content linked and the new one does not.

As for that error message - that is due to the social.bioware.com site no longer existing. It has no actual effect on the game, saves, or content in any way. It was mainly for data, images, and a social aspect for your Bioware profile.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, sorry for the delay. Are you still having issues with the blood dragon armor?

Message 2 of 4 (890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also haven't this problem I was wondering if there is a code for ppl who have bought digital 

Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

So the Blood Dragon Armor is one that simply may not work and not due to code issues but the download itself. The armor is treated as DLC and unless the content is visible in the console store as an actual download, and the account in question is entitled to it, there isn't a way to obtain it.

If the EA account that is playing the game is not entitled to that content, they won't be able to use that save if that save had that content linked and the new one does not.

As for that error message - that is due to the social.bioware.com site no longer existing. It has no actual effect on the game, saves, or content in any way. It was mainly for data, images, and a social aspect for your Bioware profile.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)