[Keep] lock and unlock options are missing

by slr7s6p4w

Original Post

[Under Investigation] Dragon Age Keep - Oops An Error has Occurred

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Good evening,

I am trying to use the Dragon Age Keep to reload my world state. But I keep getting this error (image attached).

Can someone let me know if this service is down?

Best regards,

Rafi

Message 7 of 56 (957 Views)

[Keep] lock and unlock options are missing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So just yesterday i was playing DAI and i was using the keep to change some of my choices

that's when i noticed that the lock and unlock button which you can use on your choices has disappeared, now it's just a black button, no lock button at all!

I also have the same issue when i try to delete a character, the trash can button is also gone and it's just a black button, I've tried disabling adblock, turning of antivirus changing browsers etc, but still the same result Frown

if anyone could give some tips or if someone is experiencing the same issue?

Kind regards

Message 1 of 56 (384 Views)

Re: Issues with dragon age keep

Community Manager

@slr7s6p4w Hey, so this is an issue right now that the team is looking into along with a few other things going on with the keep. I am hoping they are able to get it up and running again soon for folks. The unlock thing is a bit harder since not everyone has it, is on the right account or getting errors.

Once they have an update we will let everyone know!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 56 (337 Views)

★ Novice

thanks for the reply, it's good to know it's not just an issue with my computer as i feared

Message 3 of 56 (311 Views)

Community Manager

@slr7s6p4w You are most welcome!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 56 (252 Views)

[Keep] Dragon age keep rewards not in DA 2 on Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi so I've used Dragon age keep to try and unlock the staff of parthalan and other rewards; I claimed them all but they're not showing up in game, I made sure to claim them for xbox and my xbox and EA accounts are linked

Message 5 of 56 (235 Views)

Re: [Keep] Dragon age keep rewards not in DA 2 on Xbox

Community Manager
Hi @amacd1998, this is currently being looked into by the team. At the moment I have not seen any updates on it. Will let you know once there is an update.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 6 of 56 (217 Views)

Dragon age keep "Oops, an error occured"

★★★★★ Newbie

I noticed other threads older alot, I did everything they said but nothing seems to help 

1. delete temp files
  2. flushDNS
  3. anonymous mode
  4. another browser
  5. another device and so on

It was working like one two hours ago , I finished my world state - Imported it (succesfully) - went into game and it said "use Default..." so i went back and suddenly Dragon age keep broke

Also when it was working it was NOT working on 100% Varric storytelling was cut shot and bugged out . All of the website was buggy honestly but it worked lol 

There goes my full Mage playthru lol

Message 8 of 56 (961 Views)

Re: Dragon age keep "Oops, an error occured"

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem. First my Keep was missing some icons in the settings, then Varric narration stopped short while starting to tell what happened in Orzammar. I tried to create a new world state later and when I went on the Keep, all I saw was a loading thing with ''Oops, an error occurred''. I tried everything I saw online to help but nothing can get the Keep to work. I guess it could be a maintenance, or simply a bug. If anyone could help it would be really appreciated.

Edit: Don't know if it is valuable or not but I managed to log out of the Keep, only to be met with this message. Keep still inaccessible though:

{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"redirect_uri is invalid","code":102111}

Message 9 of 56 (946 Views)

Trying to connect to the Keep to use Golden Nug. No sync and keep oops error

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to use the Golden Nug from a previous playthrough but I keep getting a can't sync error. I also get the oops error when logging into the keep. Which I'm guessing is why it won't sync. I would really love some help because I've tried a bunch of stuff from old posts about these issues and it doesn't seem to work.

Message 10 of 56 (984 Views)