[Older Report] Dragon Age keep Oops Error Message

by 00syre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Older Report] Dragon Age keep Oops Error Message

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I only have one world state and I wanted to create another but when I tried to make another, I just get the oops message. I've done all the initial troubleshooting steps (different browser, deleting cache, etc.) I went to reddit, and I didn't have much luck. I think it has something to do with my account not syncing? In the top right corner of the Keep it says not synced and none of my information on my previous characters is saved or in inquisition. Anybody have any suggestions? Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (818 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Keep not synced?

Community Manager
Hi @00syre, Absolutely they will. Mods have always affected the game. It won't hurt to remove them and test it out. Technically using mods is not something we can officially support so all we (a CM) can do with that one is say remove them all and test out the game and DLC on its own.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (737 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@00syre 

Hey, I'm following up with you on the Keep. I wanted to see if you were still getting an error.

Also, if you have not, please clear all cache and history from that browser and then try the following!

Delete Windows Temp Files

• First, make sure you close as many programs as you can from the taskbar
  • Press the Windows key + R, go into the file explorer
  • Type in %temp%, and hit Enter
  • Delete everything it allows you to delete
  • Reboot the PC

After that test it again on multiple browsers if you can and it does not work in the main browser you use.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (789 Views)

★★ Novice

No sadly that didn’t work /: would my mods be affecting the syncing by by chance? I have no mods in DA2 but some hair mods in DAO

Message 3 of 7 (753 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @00syre, Absolutely they will. Mods have always affected the game. It won't hurt to remove them and test it out. Technically using mods is not something we can officially support so all we (a CM) can do with that one is say remove them all and test out the game and DLC on its own.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 4 of 7 (738 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s a little finicky but I was able to get it to sync! No idea what I did though thank you again

Message 5 of 7 (558 Views)

Community Manager

@00syre Glad you were able to get that to sync up!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 6 of 7 (556 Views)

Re: [Older Report] Dragon Age keep Oops Error Message

Community Manager

Hey, folks.

The team is working on looking into issues with the Keep. We have a mega thread happening Here!

Once this gets updated we will let players know on that main link!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 7 of 7 (31 Views)