Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Origins not connect to old website

★★★ Newbie

Thank you

Message 11 of 19 (2,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

yes it's functional but all achievements are gone and the items added from those achievements are not added...

i had all the achievements unlocked and the items from those... i don't want to have to go through all those achievements again...

items like the special robes for getting all the schools maxed, the blight sword from the darkspawn cronicals... (not sure of spelling of cronicals)

and there were other items that i had that are no longer accessible

the only achievement i didn't get was the keeping the ogre alive throughout the quest

Message 12 of 19 (1,748 Views)

★ Novice

It doesn't seem to be fully functional at all. Dragon Age 2 & 3 were totally unaffected. However, when the servers went down I lost ALL of my DA:O achievements and no longer have access to my DLC items for gameplay inventory. I've tried everything and it seem the only way to solve the issue is to have a connection through the DA Servers or Bioware/DA Keep. I would love some insight please.

Message 13 of 19 (1,560 Views)

@judiahthemessiah 

This problem is not related to the server that was shut down in 2022.

If you are on a PC try to repair the game.

(Origin: Game Library > Right-click the game cover > Repair)

(EA app: My Collection > Click on the three dots on the game cover > Repair)
(Steam: Game Library > Right-click the game > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 14 of 19 (1,552 Views)

Re: EA servers are no longer available?

★★★ Newbie

Does it also has to do anything with the dlc's? Cuz I'm not able to play any dlc I was able to play before they took down the servers.

Message 15 of 19 (1,333 Views)

Re: EA servers are no longer available?

@ALKASAJP 

No, the DLC issue is unrelated to the shut down servers as well.

Look at this post for a possible workaround.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 16 of 19 (1,319 Views)

Dot.: EA servers are no longer available?

★★★ Newbie

witam serdecznie mam problem dragon age origins

serwer gry nie działa bo mam kupione wszysdkie dodadki co mam zrobic

Message 17 of 19 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On BBoxX I have the disc's I have the DLCS the game says the docs are installed, but they are not in my download able content. They were, now they are not. So, not so playable!

Message 18 of 19 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Factually wrong.
Access to the achievements and dlc's disappeared the very day the servers were shut down.
Forcing people to use workarounds and separate downloads and installs to get access. And NO way of getting the items related to achievements back without reacquiring said achievements in game.
THEN a separate issue appeared again (such a surprise) when Origin was shut down and everything (Apart from what they stealth removed and forced me to battle with them for months to get access to again) was supposedly moved to the EA App, which again has more or less the same effect, topping it off if you are paying for EA Play Pro, to tell you to buy it again, because apparently you don't own it anymore because you pay more to EA for a sub for other games. EA Logic right there.

Message 19 of 19 (464 Views)