[EA app] DA Inquisition - is there a way to upgrade Standard to GOTY

by Vakarian1989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[EA app] DA Inquisition - is there a way to upgrade Standard to GOTY

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

few days ago I redeemed some ancient code in EA App for DA:I I got from a friend. It turned out it's a standard version of the game, so here comes my question - as I don't see any DLCs or such available (apart from DA:I Currency) on EA Shop, is there any way to upgrade this Standard Edition to GOTY or do I just have to buy full GOTY version?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA Inquisition - is there a way to upgrade Standard to GOTY

Community Manager

@Vakarian1989 There was and looks to be a Deluxe upgrade but not a GOTY upgrade. EA Play has that version, but if that is the version you want, you would have to purchase that one from the marketplace.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

All Replies

Re: DA Inquisition - is there a way to upgrade Standard to GOTY

Community Manager

@Vakarian1989 There was and looks to be a Deluxe upgrade but not a GOTY upgrade. EA Play has that version, but if that is the version you want, you would have to purchase that one from the marketplace.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)