Balance Update Notes July 24th

GDI Changes

MLRS
-Vision range reduced to 2 (was 3)

Nod Changes

Scarab
-Vision range increased to 2 (was 1)

Rockworm
-Vision range while burrowed increased to 1 (was 0)

Stealth Tank
-Cost increased to 90 (was 70)

Message 1 of 7 (968 Views)

Re: Balance Update Notes July 25th

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

When will new content and units be introduced?  We need more than new balance changes every week to keep things interesting and not stale.

Ben

Message 2 of 7 (931 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Beano626,

During the pre-alpha stage, balance changes are super important but we haven't forgotten about adding new content. Although we don't have any dates for you, keep an eye on our official channels for any announcements Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My game be Glitching out and freezing  lost a lot  because of this way cause i can't even see my units

Message 4 of 7 (809 Views)

★★★★ Novice

so this game is getting like all the others. i play here and there . level 3. but matched up with people with level 6 stuff. with less metals .wtf is up with this. not sure if I'll keep playing with the dropping of metals to match up with lower players , getting ready to delete the game soon . and you will lose players unless this matching issues is addressed 

Message 5 of 7 (777 Views)

★★★ Novice

You have to keep in mind that the player base is small so your match ups won't always be perfect.... But being lvl 3 u can beat level 6 players....  The double harvester is a situational, I never run 2 harvesters and I don't use tech units.... Cheaper fast units are the way to go, and deploy counters to what your opp is making and practice your micro, I regularly beat people 600 medals and higher than me and units 1-2 levels higher.... Micro, unit counters, Harvy harass, and position

Message 6 of 7 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is really good. But i like to see better visual graphics and more power saving tweaks 

Message 7 of 7 (636 Views)