Re: internal server error

by ang106725

Original Post

Re: Internal Server Error

★★★ Novice
@duyphuoc hi there i have recently reported this bug / Error if u will to Ea im hoping they come back to me or us on this site. i too have had this Error happen to me but i only now can see a Error but my games have been buggy since last month or so and crashing continuously but for now its working and i have just clicked update on my origin when it said latest origin has been updated i need to restart the client so i did to only sign in again and then to pick which updating option to use i then picked automatically update and i didn't even see what happened next as in no downloading of any sort did i see so i don't know myself what could be happening i do seem to think its a server Error just a guess i suppose but for now i think we all just sit tight and hope ea helps us [As we are all genuine customers for ea so a great help from them would be nice considering the fact we all pay for the sims 4 and 3 and various other games as well.] with this Error. anyways thanks for reading my reply to u. chat soon.
Message 21 of 53 (1,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Might have to do with windows update that came out yesterday and corrupted some of the files
You can google a guide to delete your origin cache or just go to C:\ProgramData and delete the folders INSIDE of the Origin one and also C:\AppData and entirely delete the Origin folder
This will cause Origin to have to re-verify every one of your games, but they'll work after the fact, hopefully.

Message 22 of 53 (1,892 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Pankratz26 thank you for your reply.
Message 23 of 53 (1,858 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MonkStarling I tried all of instructions to fix it but nothing better. Really, i dont know what happenned and what i have to do now.
Message 24 of 53 (1,853 Views)

Origin cant load up - ERROR CODE 106128 "external service is having some issues"

★★★ Newbie

Origin cant load up - ERROR CODE 106128 "external service is having some issues"

Game from steam fifa22

Message 25 of 53 (1,711 Views)

★ Apprentice
@kareem8mohamed I'm having this issue right now.

Unable to launch BF2042

As well as the error you are mentioning i'm getting a few seconds after trying to launch BF2042 stating:

{"error":external service is having some issues","error_description":null,"error_code":null,"code":106128}

https://gyazo.com/696d840f4590b2e3aeceee0832a668e6
Message 26 of 53 (1,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too but i dont know what to do

Message 27 of 53 (1,784 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I use PC so I don't know about platforms, I bypassed Origin altogether and downloaded the new EA Beta app, all seems to be working fine and faster and no error messages, you can try it for yourself.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/ea/ea-app/download-install-update-ea-app/

Message 28 of 53 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SmoggyLambGG This worked for me, I had the same issue.
Message 29 of 53 (1,584 Views)

★ Novice
@SmoggyLambGG this helped!
Message 30 of 53 (1,627 Views)