We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties Please try again later

by oranichu

Original Post

Re: We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties Please try again l

★★★ Newbie

Are you using your email to login? Try to login with your ID, it worked for me. Your ID is the same as your origins name

Message 11 of 45 (11,146 Views)

Re: We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties Please try again l

★★★ Newbie

Press window+R 
%appdata%

backto appdata/local
and find your Orign Folder 

open logs and delete everything 

Message 12 of 45 (10,831 Views)

★★ Novice

Thas it... 5 days i try by all methods and not work, but when i logged by account ID (not by Email) its work, thank you.

Message 13 of 45 (10,678 Views)

★★ Novice

i did that for a few weeks but now it has stopped working. im trying to use the changing dns but we'll see how that goes

Message 14 of 45 (10,561 Views)

★★ Novice

it didnt work . i dot know if im doing it wrong and i really want to play the sims. i have origin on two laptops if that is causing an issue?

Message 15 of 45 (10,560 Views)

★★ Novice

This doesnt do *.

Message 16 of 45 (10,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thx man for help Standard smile

Message 17 of 45 (10,322 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  @EA_Barry  I had this problem recently, and after tons of troubleshooting I fixed it by disabling my desktop's internal WIFI adapter. I was already connected via Ethernet cable, and it seemed as though the wifi was connecting as well unbeknownst to me. Hope this helps future people who suffered the same conflicting connections as me.

Message 18 of 45 (9,696 Views)

Community Manager

@Jekkies wrote:

@EA_Blueberry  @EA_Barry  I had this problem recently, and after tons of troubleshooting I fixed it by disabling my desktop's internal WIFI adapter. I was already connected via Ethernet cable, and it seemed as though the wifi was connecting as well unbeknownst to me. Hope this helps future people who suffered the same conflicting connections as me.

@Jekkies 

Quite the MacGyver fix! Really appreciate you coming here to let others know that could help them out. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 45 (9,662 Views)

★ Novice

I encountered the same issue and I tried deleting profile caches located in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Origin and C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Origin then I it solved the problem. As much as I could remember, deleting these cache folders always solved the problem. 

Message 20 of 45 (9,428 Views)