Re: Can't update sims

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i have same problem  but  i  buyed    nfs  head and  give me same  problem  what  hapen  if this  problen  wil  be not  resolved  then  i willl call  the police   i have  payed  a lot of money 

Message 21 of 25 (1,498 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,
erveryone another solution?V Because there is no Origin Legacy anymore and i have the same Problem now (a few days ago I didnt)

Message 22 of 25 (798 Views)

★ Novice

I just chatted with tech support and they said this.

Chat started at 10:08 AM
  •  
    Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Sana, may I start with your first name please?
    Sana

•  
    Andrea

• Hey Andrea, nice to meet you.

•  
    Likewise

•  
    How may I assist you today?
    Sana

•  
    I am frustrated. I bought the Ambitions Expansion Pack on a site called "Instant Gaming." Origin did recieve the code and recognizes it but it refuses to download it. I've tried many things.
    10:10 AM
  •  
    Thanks for sharing the information. You are on PC or MAC?
    Sana

•  
    PC

•  
    Thanks for sharing the information. What issue you are facing while downloading the game?
    Sana

10:11 AM
  •  
    It says Sorry we cant download. Please check internet connection or try again later"
    10:12 AM
  •  
    Thanks for sharing the information. Could you please help me with the email address associated with your EA account?
    Sana

10:14 AM
  •  
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

•  
    I need to send you a 6 digit code to the email address associated with your account to verify account ownership. Please paste the code here once you receive it.
    Sana

• ok

•  
    10:15 AM
  •  
    Thanks for sharing the code. Please allow me a moment so that I'll look into it.
    Sana

•  
    ok
    10:16 AM
  • Thanks for your patience. As I can check with my resources and get to know that this is the known issue going on and many players are having issue with that so in this case I would request you to wait for sometime team is working on this issue and trying to solve it as soon as possiblw.
    10:18 AM
  •  
    And your pack is there in account there is no issue with pack it is the issue from our side.
    Sana

•  
    ok. would it have made a difference if i had bought it thru origin? ( :
    10:19 AM
  •  
    No it is for all platforms the issue there in game there is no issue with platforms so it will give you same error.
    Sana

• ok
    10:20 AM
  •  
    How will i know when it has been resolved and how long can i expect to wait approximately? I mean...i paid for it...is it like i cant play it for weeks or something? If so, I think i should get refunded or something.
    10:21 AM
  •  
    It will be updated on our forums.
    Sana

•  
    Please give me the address you are referring to

•  
    https://www.ea.com/forums you can see the update on this forums.
    Sana

10:22 AM
  • ok

•  
    any ideas of time?

• As they did not share any time with us but they are trying to solve it as soon as possible .

• Apart from this, Is there anything else I assist you with?

•  
    ok. i didnt have this problem with supernatural? im surprised this is happening.
    10:23 AM
  • Yes this is there with some packs and with some players this happens with base game also.

•  
    Thank you for contacting EA Help and have a good day ahead.
    Sana

• no thats about it. i just hope im not being tricked. i mean..if EA cant support its own business, then they need to make some changes.
    10:24 AM
  •  
    these files are for sale all over the internet. a redeem code should be enough?

• Yes we are also gamer so we also know that this is the issue for our players so do not worry it will resolved soon and you were not the player who were facing this issue there were many player who have the same issue yu can also check this on forums many cases were noted there.
    10:26 AM
  •  
    Yes you just need to redeem code.
    Sana

10:26 AM
  • which i did
    10:28 AM
  •  
    ok. thank you.

•  
    Thank you for contacting EA Help and have a good day ahead.
    Sana

• You as well.
    10:28 AM

Choose one of the following options
Enter Message
Message 23 of 25 (743 Views)

★ Novice

So in my opinion, this stinks to high heaven. If it's fraud, we will soon find out. Otherwise, staff shortage or other guesses aside, this company is allowing people to purchase a product worldwise that they can't even use. 

See...that pisses me off. 

-ad

Message 24 of 25 (737 Views)

@AndreaFirefly  Can you download the pack from the EA App?  That's what most of the other affected players have been doing.

Also, it's not fraud when software breaks on the company side and it takes a little while to fix it.  The first reports I saw of this were on Saturday, and yesterday (Monday) was a holiday in the U.S., so I wouldn't be surprised if no one even had the chance to look at the issue until today.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 25 of 25 (730 Views)