Support case will not open

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Support case will not open

Anonymous

Hello!

I've tried multiple times to open a case. The same pattern repeats itself regardless of which browser I use.

I fill out the form and am assured that EA has received my message. However, when I check for the case under "EA Help > My Cases", there are no cases listed. EA Support never reaches out to the email I've provided to follow up with me about my request.

Is there a way to reach out to EA via email?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (317 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Support case will not open

Community Manager

@Anonymous 

Thanks for this info! Account deletion isn't something we can help with on the forums since I can't access your account data, but let's try submitting your help request a different way. 

Try submitting a new case and use Manage My Account-> Manage Security Settings and this should bring you to a live chat or phone option. An advisor there can help you with your account deletion request. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (281 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @Anonymous,

Hate to hear you're having issues getting your case submitted! 

Let's take a look- what exactly are you submitting a help case about, and are you going through a mobile device or PC? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 6 (286 Views)

Anonymous

Hi Solaire,

I'm interested in having my personal information deleted and my account closed.

From EA Help, I choose "Data Privacy > Delete my data" and submit the form. I'm told EA Support will reach out, but they never do.

If I use "Manage my account > Delete account", I'm given a case number (#801764674) but the case does not appear under "My Cases" and no one from EA follows up.

Is this something you could assist with? I'd like to delete any personal data with EA.

Message 3 of 6 (284 Views)

Community Manager

@Anonymous 

Thanks for this info! Account deletion isn't something we can help with on the forums since I can't access your account data, but let's try submitting your help request a different way. 

Try submitting a new case and use Manage My Account-> Manage Security Settings and this should bring you to a live chat or phone option. An advisor there can help you with your account deletion request. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 6 (282 Views)

Anonymous

Hi Solaire,

I think that did the trick.

I received an email acknowledgement of my case for the first time.

The chat feature isn't working for some reason, but I will follow up with the advisor via email.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 6 (269 Views)

Community Manager

@Anonymous 

Awesome, glad to hear you were able to get through Standard smile

Thanks for keeping me updated on this, and give me a shout if you run into any other issues! 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (246 Views)