Re: Speak to a person......Who is working at this company?

by EA_Cade

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yes, she can see everything except Cottage Living that says she does not own it (bought it June 2021) and it won't let her install it because it keeps telling her she does not own it.  When she clicks more info in the world it says she owns it, but on th store page it says she doesn't.  She has sent ALL OF THIS in screen shots to several people and they keep telling her to clear her CACHE and blah blah blah same things over and over....Hello read the things she has done.  She did all that before she broke down and decided to message you in the first place.

Message 11 of 14 (178 Views)

Community Manager
Heya @mortelelk9000

Sorry for the runaround on this. I just pulled the account and took a look at the backend entitlements that gate content per account and saw some anomalies that were a bit concerning.

I've performed some steps on the account now that should resolve this issue, could you have her check and let me know if this issue is resolved or not please?
EACade
Message 12 of 14 (163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It gives her the ability the download it again, so she is redownloading it and going to open Sims and see if it is there.  I have her on the phone now and we are waiting for it to download....YES it worked, thank goodness.

thank you for all your help, I hope this helps others too.  Have a great day!

Message 13 of 14 (150 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for getting back to us @mortelelk9000

I'm glad to hear it's resolved.
EACade
Message 14 of 14 (144 Views)