Re: My accounts been disabled for no reason

by TheWrathOfSauron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My accounts been disabled for no reason

★★★ Newbie

I woke up this morning to find out that my Origin account has been disabled, and when I logged into Sims4, I'm missing 3 of my packs. I wouldn't be that upset if I wasn't missing the content I paid for. I tried emailing my problem, but I got an email telling my case was made and never heard anything since. Someone help please.

Message 1 of 7 (2,280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Dot.: My accounts been disabled for no reason

★★★ Expert

@Summertimepanda 

If your content is missing  you  need to Reach out to an EA Advisor to solve the problem.

Cheers

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,221 Views)

All Replies

Dot.: My accounts been disabled for no reason

★★★ Expert

@Summertimepanda 

If your content is missing  you  need to Reach out to an EA Advisor to solve the problem.

Cheers

Message 2 of 7 (2,222 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having a problem similar too but i had tried to open Titanfall 2 and Apex Legends and it had said my account had been disabled and a email regarding my account being disabled had been sent to my email which i never received. afterwards I had made a case it's been a week and I have not seen anything on my case whatsoever

Message 3 of 7 (2,111 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @big_milky_boi.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (2,069 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko thanks for the feedback although. I went through all the steps provided and I don't see anything change about the cases. i also don't receive emails from them and i can't fix my email because i can't access my account because it was disabled
Message 5 of 7 (2,037 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @big_milky_boi if you have reached out to our TOS team using the steps I posted above then the best thing to do is to give the team time to investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (2,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@big_milky_boi same issue for me here.........
Message 7 of 7 (939 Views)